the ESP LTD AX-260, the next level above my AX-50, used to come with tribal inlays that looked really sick. im considering upgrading and it appears that they did away with the tribal inlays.

anyone know if theres a place that still sells them with the tribal inlays new? thx for any replies
ESP LTD AX-50
Rocktron VG08
i cant think of any place that specializes in brand new models that are a few years old. ebay or CL?

i cant imagine mine w/o those nice inlays. what are they now, just the dots? how boring! this 350 is from 2004

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Retailers usually don't sell old stock like that. The tribal probably didn't sell too well or something. I don't know. Look at used markets and small independent stores.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Meta||ica
the ESP LTD AX-260, the next level above my AX-50, used to come with tribal inlays that looked really sick. im considering upgrading and it appears that they did away with the tribal inlays.

anyone know if theres a place that still sells them with the tribal inlays new? thx for any replies

duuuuuuudeeeeeeee someone screwed up your guitar... if you need a tech let me know.
Prog rock, Grunge, Rap, Classical, Blues

Gear:
Line 6 Pod 2.0
Space echo
Pedal Pad AXSXL
OD20
ROLAND GR 20
120watt spider III
ESP M1000FM
Line 6 MM4 modulation

Wanted:
Custom guitar
Delay pedal
& WAY MORE
i would not go from 50 series to 200 series because 200 series is allways same body/neck/hardware but paint is different and pickups SOMETIMES are different. in this case it is the same as the 50 series with the inlays on the neck. you are better off saving your mony for 400 series or better and upgrading pickups in the mean time.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
or hell get the AX-2E. its neck thru w/ ebony fingerboard (and ebony top, whatever the hell that does). but its only natural finish. and as for the pups that one comes with, they actually are pretty good. coil tappable and pretty versatile.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab