Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2008 ESP Ninja, Michael Amott (Arch Enemy, Carcass, Spiritual Beggars) Signature Series

This was built in the ESP Custom Shop and the quality is absolutely 2nd to none. I was blown away when I first played this guitar - anybody who has played one will tell you the same thing.

These were only available for a brief period in 2008, and then Mike switched to Dean. There's no way that ANY Dean touches this thing.
The only flaws are one small clear coat scratch on the back, and the bass side horn had a repair done to the backside tip. Nothing terrible, and you don't notice it unless you look at it deliberately.

Solid Mahogany body, with a HIGH grade, beautiful Quilted Maple top
Unfinished Mahogany neck with Ebony fingerboard - 24 3/4" scale
Seymour Duncan JB bridge, 59 neck
Locking tuners
Stop-Tail bridge

Modifications: None

Accessories: Hardshell ESP case, adjustment tools

Contact Info: PM Me

References Required: pfapin from rig-talk, theshape from Jemsite, old_metal_head from Jemsite, tian from SS.org, Tehdan from SS.org, mrp5150 from SS.org, trenolds from SS.org, Nixer from SS.org, schmitzel88 from bmusic and some others that I'm forgetting

Price: $1600 shipped obo. I've adjusted the price to a significantly lower one because of the minor flaws. Also accepting trades of all kinds, so let me know what you have!

Pictures:

sweet guitar, way outta my range, good luck though
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Price dropped to $1300. Let me know if you want it, as this is an awesome price and I need the cash.