Great combo in a very nice guitar! Congrats, and cheers for the vid. Watching it now
WTLTL 2011
The video is telling me that there's an error from youtube. Maybe it'll work later. However, I want your guitar. I just bought a certain tremolo-equipped guitar, and if I were to get a fixed bridge one to complement it, that would be the one.

HNPD!
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
yea its a thick solid body mohagony guitar with gibralter 3 bridge which i like.

please let me know if it continues to not work, you can search mechanix901 to see it
i LOVE taylor swift...oyes in a creepy way
sounds really good. pumped on the crack the skye covers. great album. not a fan of ibanez but nice guitar non the less.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
yes i freaking love mastodon but it was more like parts i figured by ear rather than covers haha
Cool, I really dislike the Jazz, but the JB is an awesome pickup

*edit* Video would've been better if we could actually see anything!

You had some cool lead runs that I would've liked to see, but it's so dark!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Oct 18, 2009,
Nice man. Sounds good. I'm thinking of getting a new bridge pickup and the JB is definitely on my list.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Very smart choice. JB's own. And that guitar looks awesome. You are quite good at flamenco, I must admit. Were you playing specific songs, or just messing around? Either way, they sound really nice.
Quote by Led Dirigible
Every time I scroll past this thread, I think the title says "new pickup day with AIDS". Just thought I'd let you know.

HNPUD!

LOL

Me too!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by patbuck2
Very smart choice. JB's own. And that guitar looks awesome. You are quite good at flamenco, I must admit. Were you playing specific songs, or just messing around? Either way, they sound really nice.

the only "actuall songs" were random parts from joseph merrick, the czar both by mastodon and a random spanish song called spanish romance i believe

and yea the vids dark cause idk im weird i like to sit in the dark haha but ill try and get a vid with gain and LIGHT

ANYONE WANT TO ATTEMPT TO GUESS MY AMP?????
Last edited by mechanix901 at Oct 18, 2009,
What amp are you using for this? Like the szr. I'm the proud owner of an sz720 this guys older bro.
does anyone have tips on how to get a good "shredd" tone
Quote by mechanix901
Spider Valve 212

It sounds magnificent with those pickups.