http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitar-amp-head-and-4x12-cabinet-W0QQAdIdZ154728342

I was looking at this, It seems like a great deal, the guy said he'll sell me the cab for $350. I did some reading and heard great things about the 1960av, and 1960ax, I read the speakers in the 1960 however aren't too great. I'd love to get the 1960av with the vintage 30s, but i'd also settle for the ax. I don't know too much and google didn't really help, but is there any way to distinguish which model this cab is from the pictures posted?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
It's a JCM800 1960 cab d00d. They come with G12M75s which are not very well liked by most people, but you can always swap out the speakers if you don't like them.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
It's a JCM800 1960 cab d00d. They come with G12M75s which are not very well liked by most people, but you can always swap out the speakers if you don't like them.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, but I was hoping maybe I got lucky and found one of the ones with greenbacks or v30s =[ oh well, I guess I'll just wait and hopefully find something better
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Sorry for the double post, I want to bump this back up to see if I can get anyone else to clarify whether this is the one with G12M75s, or V30s. I really want to be 100% sure. Is there any way to tell just from those pictures?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!