My parents told me in january they were getting a divorce. Since then my mom has been dating actively and my dad has been living in the basement. My dad told me just now that hes getting an apartment 40 minutes away. I have never had a good relationship with my dad, and my moms boyfriend is awesome. How should i feel right now? Because I am really confused....
^ I thought of that when I clicked it.

Just take things in stride, divorce isn't because of the child. Things will be weird for a while.
My parents divorced when I was in 5th grade.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Remorse.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You should be suicidal or murderous, but I don't know which.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by basitar92
My parents told me in january they were getting a divorce. Since then my mom has been dating actively and my dad has been living in the basement. My dad told me just now that hes getting an apartment 40 minutes away. I have never had a good relationship with my dad, and my moms boyfriend is awesome. How should i feel right now? Because I am really confused....

what

Also, nobody can tell you what you feel. You can't control feelings, anyway.

My parents are divorced; my real dad is dead and my stepdad is a ******(not the homosexual kind). Be happy you like all 3 of them, and that you can see them all if you want to.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Oct 18, 2009,
it normal to like a parent more then the other in divorce situations just make sure you dont lose contact with either
Dude, be happy. Most of the time after a divorce the mom ends up dating a douchebag (ask me how I know...) Remember, your dad should be/probably is ecstatic right now that he doesn't have to put up with your moms whorish ways anymore, and he can go slay some 21 year old poon. You should be happy for both of them.

In conclusion, you need to feel boobs.
My parents got divorced when I was 7. Not a big deal now, except for the fact that my father has been corrupted by his current woman and because I was caught having sex in their home, neither my girlfriend or I are allowed in their home.
To the point, take it all in and think. Think about seeing a therapist, you aren't weak if you do, honestly wish I had.
Head and shoulders isn't just for dandruff, you know

I see what you mean. You're upset that your parents are getting divorced but you get along better with your mums new boyfriend more than your dad. I think you should feel confused, at least for a little while.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Same problem with me, never cared for my dad.

I felt nothing.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

My stepdad lives in my basement. No joke.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Våd Hamster
what

Also, nobody can tell you what you feel. You can't control feelings, anyway.

My parents are divorced; my real dad is dead and my stepdad is a ******(not the homosexual kind). Be happy you like all 3 of them, and that you can see them all if you want to.

due to many reasons, we have a kitchen and bed-like couch in the basement. So he eats and sleeps down there.
You better put a plural on the 'boyfriend', son. Your mum is free and loving it.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by Twist of fate

What a coincidence, I just watched that earlier today.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
You should at least pretend to kind of feel bad about your Dad moving, just so you don't hurt his feelings.

However, don't let it stop your Mom from doing her thang. Embrace the new awesome boyfriend. And still, if everything goes wrong you can...

Hey there, kids, I see you're feeling blue. Parents push you around and tell you what to do. Dad makes you clean your room and go to bed instead of watching tv, you have to do homework instead and I know it makes you angry and you're full of rage, but let me tell you a secret I wish I knew at your age. Next time you're angry and you want to fight back, just tell your teacher daddy likes to play with your sac.

And you can get a new daddy, get a new daddy,
police will take the old one away in a caddy.
You can get a new daddy, get a new daddy,
stay up real late kick back and light up a fatty.
You can get a new daddy, get a new daddy.
In a couple of months you'll probably get a new
daddy. Get a new daddy, get a new daddy. In
a couple months you'll probably have a new daddy.

Now for a little while you're new daddy's cool, buys you things and tries real hard to bond with you. Lets you eat candy and play video games, but your friends at school all think he's kind of lame and you can't have your buddies making fun of your dad and all and all this one is really not so bad, but you think you might like to try once more. You take naked Polaroids of yourself and leave them in his sock drawer.

And you can get a new daddy, get a new daddy,
stay up real late, kick back and light up a fatty.
You can get a new daddy, get a new daddy,
police will take the old one away in a caddy.
You can get a new daddy, get a new daddy.
In a couple of months you'll probably get a new
daddy. Get a new daddy, get a new daddy, in
a couple of months you'll probably get a new daddy.

Now your mom's wondering whats wrong with her and why she keeps attracting men that are dirty pervs. She has a breakdown and cries and cries, and after a while shes institutionalized.

And you can get a new mommy, get a new mommy,
new brother and sister, a new house, a new mommy.
Get a new mommy, get a new mommy, new brother
and sister, a new house. a new mommy. Get a new
mommy, get a new daddy, stay up real late, kick
back a spark up a fatty. You can get a new daddy,
get a new daddy, police will take the old on away
in a caddy. You can get a new daddy, get a new
mommy, a new brother and sister, a new house, a
new mommy. Get a new mommy, get a new daddy,
stay up real late kick back and spark up a fatty.
you can get a new daddy, get a new daddy, in a
couple of months you probably get a new daddy.
get a new daddy, get a new daddy, in a couple
of months you'll probably get a new daddy.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Well, you're probably feeling life's boot firmly lodged in your sphincter.

Get used to that.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by basitar92
due to many reasons, we have a kitchen and bed-like couch in the basement. So he eats and sleeps down there.

No.

No, that's not what I meant. When two people divorce, one has to go. It doesn't matter if he's gonna live outside in a cardboard box, but you just don't stay after a divorce.

That is screwed up on so many levels. But Fritzl would probably be proud.
Quote by MinterMan22
Head and shoulders isn't just for dandruff, you know

He didnt ask about your hair...

BAM!
Quote by Mudmen190
He didnt ask about your hair...

BAM!

He asked with his eyes

as much as you may love your mom's new boyfriend, and will probably enjoy staying there more than at your dad's, remember to still spend plenty of time with your real dad. Putting yourself in his shoes, he no longer has a wife, and you'll be the only thing important he's got for a while. And there's the jealousy with your mom's new found happiness. Just remember your dad is going through alot of sh*t and it'd be nice to help him out.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"