I figured I'd toss some more badass slamz into the metal forum to be largely overlooked.

Promo stuff is much better than the stuff off of Putri Pelvic Prolapse, but I think both are badass. And the vocalist looks like Seth Green.

www.myspace.com/shortbuspileup
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
They started as a complete joke, like that "cyber-whatsit". Not sure why thy didn't change the name when they started taking it more seriously, but I like the logo.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Oct 18, 2009,
Sounds pretty good, but I'm a sucker for stuff like this.

Also, at the sample 35 seconds into One Night Keg Stand.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
That sample makes me lol every time. I'll be sitting there in the library at school or walking down the street and I'll hear it and have to stifle laughter.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
New album came out on the 3rd. Downloading now, pretty stoked for it.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus