DragTheWaters11
☺♣♠`
1,335 IQ
This is a song I've recently worked on in the past few days. No bass or drums, I'm sorry, but I suck at putting them into guitar pro. Well, bass isn't difficult but the drums are.

~C4C and Thank You
Attachments:
Eternal Damnation.gp5
Eternal Damnation Num 2.gp5
Eternal Damnation Number 3.mid
Eternal Damnation Num 2.gp4
Through The Eyes of the Innocent.gp5
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Last edited by DragTheWaters11 at Nov 7, 2009,
DragTheWaters11
☺♣♠`
1,335 IQ
Quote by thorbor
Criting death metal riffs without drums in the background seems pointless to me. If you like I can write a drum track for you.
It could turn out like this https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20573534

Sure, I'd really like that, however.. whats the catch? (If there is one)

Quote by xbitmetal
Post gp4 too plz!

Done
Last edited by DragTheWaters11 at Oct 19, 2009,
xbitmetal
289 IQ
Well guitar riffs weren't too good alone, but I know that can be fixed with drums and vocals. Also cool bassline wouldn't hurt. Also it's pretty hard to know anything about what it should sound like since there haven't been marked verses breakdowns or anything. You could improve solos.
oneblackened
Better Than You At Mixing
3,300 IQ
Pretty cool, save for the man riff being really abrupt with that Pinch harmonic.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
DragTheWaters11
☺♣♠`
1,335 IQ
Quote by oneblackened
Pretty cool, save for the man riff being really abrupt with that Pinch harmonic.

Could you rephrase that a bit? I find myself confused after reading. Sorry :P lol
thorbor
UG's only Holo
1,325 IQ
there you go, nothing special because I really dont know what you expected but have a look at it anyway. I wrote it for RSE, so for mdi you might have to remove all snare and bass overdubs.
Attachments:
Eternal Damnation.gp5
(•_&bull

( •_&bull>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
oneblackened
Better Than You At Mixing
3,300 IQ
Quote by DragTheWaters11
Could you rephrase that a bit? I find myself confused after reading. Sorry :P lol

Instead of ending the riff with that really abrupt pinch harmonic (the riff in 3/4 time) try something else with it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
DragTheWaters11
☺♣♠`
1,335 IQ
Quote by oneblackened
Instead of ending the riff with that really abrupt pinch harmonic (the riff in 3/4 time) try something else with it.

Alright. I put the pinch harmonic in there to add somewhat of a different momentum to it. But I'll see what I can do to go around the harmonic.
DragTheWaters11
☺♣♠`
1,335 IQ
Quote by thorbor
there you go, nothing special because I really dont know what you expected but have a look at it anyway. I wrote it for RSE, so for mdi you might have to remove all snare and bass overdubs.

Much appreciated kind sir, you at least gave me the basis and got what basic beats I wanted, now I can make all those little adjustments. Thank you!