My girlfriend is unhappy about something but she won't tell me exactly what. I don't even know if it's about me or not. Although i don't think it is. What should I do? dont have alot of exp w/ this.

expecting a lot of joke answers already but a couple of serious ones would be nice.
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
inb4 fap

but seriously if she won't tell you it's best not to know
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Last edited by RampagingAcorn at Oct 18, 2009,
If she said she doesn't want to talk about it then don't pursue the matter.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Leave her alone about it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
it is about you, or it's something she did and can't tell you. Decide what you did recently to piss her off and apologize if you did nothing, then keep drilling her for answers.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
drop that bitch man, first it's mood swings, then it's....it's.....more mood swings? either way.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by Msword7
My girlfriend is unhappy about something but she won't tell me exactly what. I don't even know if it's about me or not. Although i don't think it is. What should I do? dont have alot of exp w/ this.

expecting a lot of joke answers already but a couple of serious ones would be nice.

if she keeps it up question her about it. if she gets over it soon then don't worry about it
my hovercraft is full of eels
Thanks for the answers so far, not talking to her about it if she doesnt want to sounds right. But in a healthy relationship shouldnt the 2 ppl be able to talk about anything to each other?
although i also understand that people need outside sources of support as well.
Seriously.. Relationship thread. The people there are really smart and they know what their talking about. GO NOW!

From my experiences, if she can't talk to you about it, it involves you in some way.
sigh...
Put it in the relationship thread
Quote by Msword7
Thanks for the answers so far, not talking to her about it if she doesnt want to sounds right. But in a healthy relationship shouldnt the 2 ppl be able to talk about anything to each other?

not really, some secrets are actually healthy for relationships

there's stuff you just don't have to know and stuff she doesn't have to know
She's probably going to break up with you very soon.

Serious.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Girls are very strange.

It's hard to tell whether she actually wants you to know or not. Sometimes they'll say they don't want you to know, but they really do. Ask her a couple more times what's wrong. She might be testing you to see whether you'll ask her what's wrong. If she actually gets angry, then she doesn't want you to know and you should drop it.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Oct 18, 2009,
Def preggo, all girls who are do that dude,
I'm sorry...

*reported*
I AGREE
Just tell her you're sorry. That's all you have to do.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Msword7

Well its probably a personal problem with her and not just you and her. it might be someone else or she got in trouble about something IDK. But my GF dumped me recently because Im not as religious as her. plus I kept partying to hard.