I have a new black leather biker style jacket. Its pretty badass. Its a good bit stiff, does anyone know some good, safe home remedies or products I could use to soften up the leather?

Thanks in advance.
Wear it! That's about it.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
i know this sounds like spam but its not

HELLEDIT:
i got nothing.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Bluesrocker5150
I have a new black leather biker style jacket. Its pretty badass. Its a good bit stiff, does anyone know some good, safe home remedies or products I could use to soften up the leather?

Thanks in advance.

could you just throw it in the dryer? don't turn the heat on but the jacket just tumbling around in there could soften it up. maybe i don't know.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Quote by zero27
could you just throw it in the dryer? don't turn the heat on but the jacket just tumbling around in there could soften it up. maybe i don't know.

this

also role it up and stick it under your mattress for a while, people do that with baseball gloves to loosen up the leather
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
put it on your bed or couch and kick, punch, and jump on it
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
Quote by justinb904
this

also role it up and stick it under your mattress for a while, people do that with baseball gloves to loosen up the leather

I just tossed it in the dryer with some dry bedsheets and after two minutes I can tell a difference. I'm afraid to leave it in the dryer for more than a few minutes at a time, but thanks! and I'll probably try the mattress idea out as well.
run it over with your motorcycle, exactly 4879 times, then drop it into a barrel of rocks and roll it down a hill with exactly a 48 degree incline, then take it to Finland, there is a monk who lives among the fjords, he will guide you rest of the way. Good Luck, Brother of The Jacket.