Well, people still seem to be mad at Kanye West for interrupting Taylor Swift and I'm pretty indifferent on that subject, but what bothers me about it is that there's some pretty vicious hate projected at him but not to long ago Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rihanna and I know there was outrage and boycotts but that's pretty much blown over and IMO never escalated to as much public outcry, or should I simply say media, as this Kanye b.s. but am I wrong here? Is interrupting someone worse than spousal abuse?
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Quote by zero27
Well, people still seem to be mad at Kanye West for interrupting Taylor Swift and I'm pretty indifferent on that subject, but what bothers me about it is that there's some pretty vicious hate projected at him but not to long ago Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rihanna and I know there was outrage and boycotts but that's pretty much blown over and IMO never escalated to as much public outcry, or should I simply say media, as this Kanye b.s. but am I wrong here? Is interrupting someone worse than spousal abuse?

Not on live TV.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I don't give a fuck about either one.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by zero27

Great logic bro. Great.
Quote by lucertia.
Great logic bro. Great.

i don't think spousal abuse it worse than interrupting someone, i hope it didn't come across that way.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

This.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by Helloween4Ever
Imma happy for you, and imma let you finish......

BUT KANYE HAD THE BEST MEDIA OUTRAGE OF ALL TIME
I AGREE
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

This, a thousand times.
Quote by salsawords
This.

Quote by Våd Hamster
This, a thousand times.

Good to see some people with some sense.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
who?
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
+1

Seriously, who gives a shit? Why give a shit?
Quote by lucertia.
she was built like a brick shithouse tho she could take a beating. and it was the 60s and it was mandatory then

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Brown
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by zero27

Longest. Sentence. EVER.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

+2

If you do care, then get a life. You don't even know those people.
Quote by simmy17
+2

If you do care, then get a life. You don't even know those people.

I don't agree with you, I would assume you don't care about the people involved but the question is more so about how domestic about is quickly forgotten even though it is a real problem.
Quote by zero27
I don't agree with you, I would assume you don't care about the people involved but the question is more so about how domestic about is quickly forgotten even though it is a real problem.

As stated before, the abuse wasn't caught on live tv at a big event.
Quote by zero27

They dealt with it and moved on.

People hate Kanye West for the same reason they find him so entertaining ... he can be counted on to do something amazingly stupid, in public ... and never see the problem with what he's done.

Chris Brown however hit his then girlfriend, they broke up, he apologised ... he didn't then go and hit her again and he has since stayed out of trouble and been nothing but apologetic when the matter has come to light.

He did the clever thing and said "I know I made a mistake, im ashamed"

Kanye West said "What? What'd I do?" ... every damn time.

A situation like this has nothing to do with the severity of an offense, it has everything to do with how the situation is presented and the fallout dealt with.

Roman Polanski being a prime example of that right now.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Last edited by tommyt at Oct 18, 2009,