Whoa. I don't know, but I really want one now!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Somebody watches The Tone King on Youtube?

I'm interested to hear these in person, I just hope it isn't to hard to find one near me.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Quote by Hesh_09
Somebody watches The Tone King on Youtube?

I'm interested to hear these in person, I just hope it isn't to hard to find one near me.

Actually, I was looking up Soldano stuff when I stumbled across it. The Tone King is annoying as ****. He has to plug everything before he gets to playing. It shouldn't be too hard to find one once they're released, GC is a dealer.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Interesting....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
large erection from seeing this
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by greggybhoy

Hmm. I assume they'll be lower here. Maybe a competitor for Bugera?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
Actually, I was looking up Soldano stuff when I stumbled across it. The Tone King is annoying as ****. He has to plug everything before he gets to playing. It shouldn't be too hard to find one once they're released, GC is a dealer.

I gotcha.

I just saw them on one of his videos, you do have a good point about him.

Those prices look promising.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
That 20w head sound sweet! Especially for the price.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
i want the 20 watt head and 212 cab, that looks sexy and should sound great!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
i must say that if this is a slo circuit, i will be buying one
although they are made in china....
we shall see
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by mmolteratx
Hmm. I assume they'll be lower here. Maybe a competitor for Bugera?

Possibly, the prices are still decent for over here though which is good!
Quote by Holy-Diver
i must say that if this is a slo circuit, i will be buying one
although they are made in china....
we shall see

I probably won't buy one but hopefully it'll be a nice alternative to recommend to n00bz over a Bugera. And I wouldn't worry too much about the China thing. Mike Soldano wouldn't make an amp that isn't atleast semi reliable, the real deals are built like ****ing tanks.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

price for twenty watt head around the rose bush is said to be around 299. hits in q4. one of the company guys post at hcaf alot and is really helpful
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by mexican_shred
price for twenty watt head around the rose bush is said to be around 299. hits in q4. one of the company guys post at hcaf alot and is really helpful

I've got some high hopes for these and that price is awesome.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

If it was the right price with the right features i would be prompted to get it. In Australia there is no competition for an affordable mid watt 2 channel, (20-50w) american voiced high-gain amp with nice cleans so if one of those were to come by i would have to jump on that like a cougar on a high school student.

Although it does look like crap. I don't know how it sounds but the looks and name is a tad retarded. I don't understand why he needed a new brand for it, keeping them under the Soldano name would only bring them more exposure amongst a different market who aren't in the know with boutique amps.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
maybe it's another Bogner Alchemist strategy?
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Quote by TOMMYB22
I don't understand why he needed a new brand for it, keeping them under the Soldano name would only bring them more exposure amongst a different market who aren't in the know with boutique amps.

Otherwise the Soldano name would become known for cheap budget amps, rather than high end boutique amps. Its not really a Soldano, so why call it one and possibly decrease his companies reputation?
Quote by necrophilic
maybe it's another Bogner Alchemist strategy?

How so? They're in completely different price ranges and appeal to different markets so i don't see it.

Quote by littlephil
Otherwise the Soldano name would become known for cheap budget amps, rather than high end boutique amps. Its not really a Soldano, so why call it one and possibly decrease his companies reputation?

Except if they are really good amps then putting them under the Soldano name would be beneficial. It would be the same as what Marshall uses to sell the MG series.

It raises the question that if Mike Soldano doesn't want to put his name on it then why should we assume this to be a good amp. If he truly built it and agrees with the marketing and tone then he should not be worried that it will fail and ruin his reputation, right?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Oct 24, 2009,
The JCA's have mike's name on em btw, and I'm very interested indeed, TTK can be annoying but that 20 watt head sounded promising....
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
TTK can be annoying

How many 'bad boys' have you been given in your time? For all his expensive gear and demos, you'd think the guy would buy a bloody decent mic and audio intrface rather than demoing 150w amps using a camera mic.
Quote by greggybhoy
How many 'bad boys' have you been given in your time? For all his expensive gear and demos, you'd think the guy would buy a bloody decent mic and audio intrface rather than demoing 150w amps using a camera mic.

hey, that Jet City amp was recorded properly, but before we start on that, have one of those bad boys right there. I think he finally got a decent mic, but did I already give you one of those bad boys? have another one, right there. And one more for the road, and one for MC's mum.

(so yes, it is pretty retarded indeed).

But I do agree on the review quality of the next guy.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Oct 24, 2009,
TTK still give some of the most unbiast (and so IMO best) reviews on youtube.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
tommyb22.
what i meant was, both boutique amp makers (soldano and bogner) branch out to make more money. by making cheaper line of amps they can earn money not only from noblemen but also from the have-nots.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
AAAAAAANYWAYS

for shits n giggles (and bad boys) I give you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwebyR8TDck

I didn't like the high gain sound but when he turned the presence up... WHOA.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
AAAAAAANYWAYS

for shits n giggles (and bad boys) I give you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwebyR8TDck

I didn't like the high gain sound but when he turned the presence up... WHOA.

I don't ever like the sound of his reviews. He tends to make some of the best amps sound like absolute shit. And he says it's based off of the Atomic 16, which IMO (like the rest of the Soldanos I've tried) sounds bad with V30s. But even then, that high gain sound didn't do it for me at all. I can only hope it will sound better in person.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

I'm not impressed witht the sound in that review, I'm looking at an am in that wattage and price range but unless I can try one in person it still looks like I'm going with the Orange TT.

If I can find one I'll give it a play though - youtube reviews are never that accurate.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-