About the RG350MYE

A) If the EDGE III breaks can I swap directly with an OFR?

B) If I want to can I put in a trem block (even if the knife edges bust) and still keep it in tune?

C) Is it Korean made? Or Chinese made? I can't find it on google...
Quote by Tedward
About the RG350MYE

A) If the EDGE III breaks can I swap directly with an OFR?

B) If I want to can I put in a trem block (even if the knife edges bust) and still keep it in tune?

C) Is it Korean made? Or Chinese made? I can't find it on google...

If you're willing to make such radical changes to the guitar, why not find an instrument that suits your needs a bit better?
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
1. No, it would require extra routing
2. I guess, dont know much about the Edge III
3. Idk, probably Chinese

Quote by Richmanofaction
If you're willing to make such radical changes to the guitar, why not find an instrument that suits your needs a bit better?

I agree
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Most RG's are Korean. Prestige series is made in Japan. They don't really do anything out of China.

In my experience the trem will not break easily. If yours happens to break, I don't see how a local shop could easily mod your guitar to fit the bridge.

I agree with Richmanofaction. Why not just buy a guitar that suits your needs?

Or. Buy the RG, have it modded.

I love my RG. So..
"MY JESUS COULD KICK BUDDAH'S ASS!"
"OH REALLY? BUDDAH WOULD GET JESUS IN HIS BELLY!"
"Dude we all know Darth Vader is the prominent religious figure."
"Damn nerds."

Ibanez RG370DX
Epiphone G-310
Guitar Reasearch T60R TUBE AMP =]
look for used prestige's on ebay

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Holy wow, some uninformed people up in this joint.

1. They're made in Indonesia
2. The OFR is a direct swap into some Edge III cavities, not all.
3. If the knife edges 'bust' you'll have to get a new bridge. However, if they just wear out like everyone else's then yes, you can just block the trem.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
Holy wow, some uninformed people up in this joint.

1. They're made in Indonesia
2. The OFR is a direct swap into some Edge III cavities, not all.
3. If the knife edges 'bust' you'll have to get a new bridge. However, if they just wear out like everyone else's then yes, you can just block the trem.

this^^

in addition, i beleive there are some other edge models that can be a directly swapped with the edgeIII

and the knife edges on the edgeIII wear quite fast. if you don't intend on using the whammy a lot, have it blocked soon after you get it
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by the boogieman
this^^

in addition, i beleive there are some other edge models that can be a directly swapped with the edgeIII

and the knife edges on the edgeIII wear quite fast. if you don't intend on using the whammy a lot, have it blocked soon after you get it
The Edge Pro II fits into the Edge III routing as well iirc.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...