Well i did some searches on the forum and didn't find the answer i wanted. I was on youtube today and i found a thing called a tremelo-no. (http://www.tremol-no.com) I have been running into problems with the FR on my KH-2 like staying in tune, adjusting it back to parallel etc.. I also would like to use my tremlo way less. Could this help at all?

Thanks.
I just installed one of these on my Carvin guitar which has a Fishman bridge and have been really impressed. I can lock the bridge and tune to alt tunings without any problems, then tune back to standard and unlock the bridge with no change in tuning. It was relatively easy to install as well if you have ever tinkered with a guitar before. I am not sure how much it would help tuning stability, but it has been great for everything else for me. It is overpriced though .
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
No I haven't had any problems with it yet. At the same time I am a somewhat experienced guitar tech so I was able to set it up almost perfectly. Following the youtube video on their web site should help. I would say do it, the ability to be able to tune to Eb or drop D with a floating trem is worth it in itself, although I think your tuning should be more stable as well.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.