Im a beginner guitarist. And I have small hands due to a growth disorder, so I need help finding good tabs that sound good, and you can do with small hands i know of...
Em
Am
D
A

Thanks!
I'm not a big theory guy, so someone correct me if I'm completely off here.

There are ways to play chords using the 3 consecutive strings (triplets?). I recommend learning to do this because it would enable you to play tons of chords even with your small hands. I wish I could tell you how or where to find out how, but hopefully someone else who knows theory will come along and give you a little more info about this.
^
Triads would be the correct word, similar to the way you would sweep arpeggios.
E7#9sus4, easiest chord to play.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.

icwutyadidthere

Although that does give me an idea, why not just tune your guitar to an open chord and barre.
Quote by .arkness:.

Em11 would make more sense.

Although it would't be the easiest i guess. The high 3 strings (G b e) make up a perfect Em AND you only have to ring 3 strings.
Last edited by deHufter at Oct 19, 2009,
Look up on some lessons and learn how to construct chords. Then you can make up your own voicings you're comfortable with, although you should definitely try to push yourself. Some stretching exercises can do wonders.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane
It doesn't really matter what your hands look like, as long as they're strong enough to hold strings down.

Take Django Reinhardt for example;

You're looking at one of the most influential jazz guitarists ever.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by pwrmax
icwutyadidthere

Although that does give me an idea, why not just tune your guitar to an open chord and barre.
How in the world does that seem easier to you? I'm a fairly proficient guitar player, I can play all sorts of barre chords, but the idea of barring like that still intimidates me.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by pwrmax
^
Triads would be the correct word, similar to the way you would sweep arpeggios.

thanks guys yal all really helped.