So, i have to write a slow song for my band in order for us to play at this concert. I wrote one and put it on "TuxGuitar", but UG doesn't let people upload TuxGuitar files. So instead, I recorded the sound produced from the guitar pro-like program and put it up on my songs.

Head to my profile and give it a listen. (criticize me)
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
i think it sounds good as long as you get the right distortion for it
shuold be a great song
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Sounds pretty cool. I think you should tab it out in GP5.

A bit repetitive, but all in all not bad.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Oct 19, 2009,
I don't think I can make the switch from TuxGuitar to GP5 without re-tabbing it.

If anyone knows of a software that would do that (allow GP5 to open TuxGuitar files), please let me know. I've yet to purchase GP5. Thanks.
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
Export it as a .GP5/GP4/whatever file.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It's hard to judge by Tuxguitar, but it sounds pretty good; even though it's in 3/4, it still has a really natural feel to it. I approve.