1: A: do sustaniacs act like bridge / neck pickups when off?
B: if not does the Fernandes FSK 401 Sustainer Pickup or what others

2: can you replace the neck pickup of this parker fly mojo with a humbucker sustainiac
http://www.guitarsite.com/news/images/guitar/FlyMojoMIDIGuitar.jpg

thanks for any help
Prog rock, Grunge, Rap, Classical, Blues

Gear:
Line 6 Pod 2.0
Space echo
Pedal Pad AXSXL
OD20
ROLAND GR 20
120watt spider III
ESP M1000FM
Line 6 MM4 modulation

Wanted:
Custom guitar
Delay pedal
& WAY MORE
Last edited by midimade4me at Oct 18, 2009,
1.A) I think they do but check over their site.

2. The only problem I can see is mounting the pickups onto the parker because I do believe they use a different style of way to get connected.
the fenandes replaces the neck pup and is a single coil with a blank where the 2nd coil of a humbucker would be. it is normally placed in the neck position and as far as i`m aware it`s either on or off, basically you lose the neck pick up to the sustainer. which is used in conjunction with the bridge or middle
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
the fenandes replaces the neck pup and is a single coil with a blank where the 2nd coil of a humbucker would be. it is normally placed in the neck position and as far as i`m aware it`s either on or off, basically you lose the neck pick up to the sustainer. which is used in conjunction with the bridge or middle

that SUCKS, because there is this one $10,000 parker. But its gay because its just a $3500 parker with a midi ready kit, line 6 variax 700, and a sustainiac. i could have emulated it for only about $5000 and i affored afford that if i dont buy it all at once... looks like i cant have a sustaniac.

thanks for the help though
Prog rock, Grunge, Rap, Classical, Blues

Gear:
Line 6 Pod 2.0
Space echo
Pedal Pad AXSXL
OD20
ROLAND GR 20
120watt spider III
ESP M1000FM
Line 6 MM4 modulation

Wanted:
Custom guitar
Delay pedal
& WAY MORE
Im curious... what does a sustainiac do? Im gonna go out on a limb here and say it has something to do with Sustain, but other than that im lost.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Im curious... what does a sustainiac do? Im gonna go out on a limb here and say it has something to do with Sustain, but other than that im lost.

Think of it like artificial sustain. I think the Sustainiac website has a great read about it or maybe it was Fernades but you could also look it up on youtube, they work great with fretless guitars to create an exotic style sound.

Quote by midimade4me
that SUCKS, because there is this one $10,000 parker. But its gay because its just a $3500 parker with a midi ready kit, line 6 variax 700, and a sustainiac. i could have emulated it for only about $5000 and i affored afford that if i dont buy it all at once... looks like i cant have a sustaniac.

thanks for the help though

Ah the Adrian Belew guitar, that thing is a beast and is incredible and also really expensive.

edit: Well it turns out I was wrong, you can definitely install the Sustainiac Stealth Pro into the parker fly http://www.sustainiac.com/prfly.htm although it looks messy and they recommend you send it to them so they do all the work.
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at Oct 19, 2009,