Whats up guys. Does anyone know the technical name for that little black circular piece of plastic that goes down inside the tremolo bar hole, to keep the bar steady? I'm pretty sure I can find it on Ibanez Rules, I just need to know what it's called.
You can call me Aaron.

Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...