Hey, I've been looking all over the internet to try and find one that looks like my mockingbird and cant. I was hoping maybe someone here would have any ideas on this.

I have an older B.C. Rich Mockingbird. The thing about it, is that I cant find a headstock anywhere like it. I brought it in to a Guitar Center store to see if they knew anything but all i got was a bunch of eyes staring at it. They didnt know, but I ended up leaving it with them because they wanted to give it "the works" for me.

Anyways, the headstock has that pearly "R" at the top. I have seen that, but the "R" actually spells out "Rich" downwards on the head stock and has a "B" and "C" on either side of the R. Ive never seen another bc rich with this. I believe the serial number is R2242, if that helps. Thanks for the help!
It sounds like an 80's model. These were made overseas and assembled in the U.S.A. Does your guitar have markings stating where it was made?
No, not that I've found anywhere. The only thing it says on it is that BC Rich logo on the headstock and the R2242 on the back of the headstock
Contact BC Rich and see if they will provide some information for you. They don't list an e-mail on their website; just a telephone number: 1-866-722-7424. Good luck.
Rich is just the American translation of Rico. Bernie Rico went by BC Rich for his company name, but his son, Bernie Rico Jr. keeps the original family name and makes guitars in his own company following in his father's footsteps.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I just wish it were easier to identify my guitar..I hate when people ask and I have to say, "its a Mockingbird..But i dont know know anything about it.."

Just another question, are D'Addario strings any good? What should I be buying? I wa using Elixir, but everyone keeps telling me about different ones so im always trying out different strings..What do you guys use?
The strings that are most comfortable, last the longest, and sound the best to YOUR EARS are the best strings. For me it's Dean Markley and DR. Some some it's Ernie Ball or GHS, for others it's D'Addario or Rotosound. It really doesn't matter all that much.

But yeah, contact BC Rich and see if they can identify it.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
ernie ball is my favourite, but u should shop around I liked elixer when I last tried them but I'd stay away from blue steel they mess up ur intonation