Page 1 of 2
So basically, I have an amazing GF but there is one little problem. She invited me to smoke with her (I smoke a lot...but I had a bad feeling about it) and her friends and against my better judgement I decided to do so. It was a lot of fun and nothing bad happened, or so we thought.
Anyway, I'm standing outside of the venue I'm set to play for the night, waiting for her to arrive and I sent a text asking where she was. The text I recieved sounded like this "This is (girlfriendsname)'s dad, you two are done, my daughter isn't hanging out with a pothead". Flabborgasted, I called her and her father answered. He told me he had read our text about the night in question in which she reffered to herself and her friends as "newbies" to smoking. He told me I was forbidden to call her, banned from thier house, and forbidden to see her again. A few days past, I wrote a letter of apology and put it in their mailbox, but no avail. I still haven't heard from her or her parents. So pit, what do I do?

tl;dr: GFs parents found out I smoked with her, blame me for her pot use, and forbade me from seeing her, what do I do?

PS. I'm NOT a pothead, I smoke a few times every couple months, and my username comes from my last name "stone"
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Errrr. Her dad read her texts......
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Relationship Thread

or...

Barrel Roll
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Smoke out her dad...
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Ok, here's what you gotta do. First off, give her a magic potion that makes her appear dead. You can get this from your friendly neighborhood friar (but be warned, it will cost you!). Then, once she's been buried, break into the crypt and take her off with you.

Simple!
Romeo and Juliet, are together in eternity.... 40000 men and wome nevery day.... 40000 men and women everyday (redefine happiness)... another 40000 come every day... we can be like they are.. Cmon baby don't fear the reaper, baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper, we'll be able to fly, dont fear the reaper, baby I'm your maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
I am 17 and shes just under 16.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I think if you just entered her house in a lunatic manner, then blew your head off as you masturbated furiously onto her father, you'd get your point across.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I think if you just entered her house in a lunatic manner, then blew your head off as you masturbated furiously onto her father, you'd get your point across.

i pissed myself laughing, congrats
i don't suppose there is much you could do without pissing someone off... have you talked to the girl about it?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

The idea has come up. I don't really see how it would bennifit the situation, though.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
So basically, I have an amazing GF but there is one little problem. She invited me to smoke with her (I smoke a lot...but I had a bad feeling about it) and her friends and against my better judgement I decided to do so. It was a lot of fun and nothing bad happened, or so we thought.
Anyway, I'm standing outside of the venue I'm set to play for the night, waiting for her to arrive and I sent a text asking where she was. The text I recieved sounded like this "This is (girlfriendsname)'s dad, you two are done, my daughter isn't hanging out with a pothead". Flabborgasted, I called her and her father answered. He told me he had read our text about the night in question in which she reffered to herself and her friends as "newbies" to smoking. He told me I was forbidden to call her, banned from thier house, and forbidden to see her again. A few days past, I wrote a letter of apology and put it in their mailbox, but no avail. I still haven't heard from her or her parents. So pit, what do I do?

tl;dr: GFs parents found out I smoked with her, blame me for her pot use, and forbade me from seeing her, what do I do?

PS. I'm NOT a pothead, I smoke a few times every couple months, and my username comes from my last name "stone"

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i don't suppose there is much you could do without pissing someone off... have you talked to the girl about it?

haven't been able to. she's supergrounded. no phone or anything. ughh.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Grimmy101

okay...maybe...
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
I am 17 and shes just under 16.

Well then theres not much you can do man... Maybe man up and show up over at their house and ask to sit down and have a talk with her father? Explain to him that what you did was wrong and that you know you have lost his trust but that you care about his daughter and would like to have the chance to earn his trust back...
Quote by music_mike
Well then theres not much you can do man... Maybe man up and show up over at their house and ask to sit down and have a talk with her father? Explain to him that what you did was wrong and that you know you have lost his trust but that you care about his daughter and would like to have the chance to earn his trust back...

that's kind of what I did with the letter. her parents have always been pretty nazi-ish, though, so i doubt anything I do will really work...

Honestly the point of this thread was two things: One maybe there is an idea that I just haven't thought of yet that is so perfect that it would instantly remedie the situation but more likely the pit would just post a bunch of stupid shit to make me feel better .
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
You smoke a lot but you aren't a pothead?

wat
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
If it wasn't with you it was going to be with someone else. Just let them cool down for a bit then try talking to them, you don't see her at school?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Wow dude, that's tough. Wear gay Rennesciance clothing, throw rocks at her window, and sing 80's hair ballads.

It'll work.
The playground of the world
Quote by RipeFlesh
You smoke a lot but you aren't a pothead?

wat

I have smoked alot, among other things, but I don't really think I'm a "pothead" as I don't smoke daily, which is somewhat common for my area.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
that's kind of what I did with the letter. her parents have always been pretty nazi-ish, though, so i doubt anything I do will really work...

Honestly the point of this thread was two things: One maybe there is an idea that I just haven't thought of yet that is so perfect that it would instantly remedie the situation but more likely the pit would just post a bunch of stupid shit to make me feel better .

look man
coming from a dude who has made parents hate him his entire life, i'll give you a serious remedy.

LEAVE

you're 17, it's NOT WORTH IT

she may screw like crazy, but i'll tell you one thing

There is always someone else out in the world who is more intune
with you

besides, bitch burned you

leave
no need to waste time
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.

So who was phone?
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by consecutive e
If it wasn't with you it was going to be with someone else. Just let them cool down for a bit then try talking to them, you don't see her at school?

I will on Wednesday. Schools out till then.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.

PS. [B]I'm NOT a pothead, I smoke a few times every couple months, and my username comes from my last name "stone"

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Stoner stone
I will on Wednesday. Schools out till then.

Wait untill then, give them a bit of space for her parents to deal with her and whatever, but like diofan88 said it's probably not even worth it in the end, she more or less let her dad find out.

Quote by blackthought
Lie about it, say it was an inside joke between you and a few friends, and that you weren't actually smoking anything.

Cool idea, but I think it's a bit too late for that now...
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by reb_49

So who was phone?

I love you...So much... SO mucch. haha that made my night.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
erm... trying doing something so romantic that its crazy. Tattoo her name on your ass then knock on the door and show her father how much she means to you by showing him your ass with her name on it. After he accepts that she means a lot to you sit down with him and offer him some home made brownies which must contain cannabis, shrooms for an added bonus. Which will get him high, after he is stoned put on Fantasia and give him some Mountain Dew and a bag of Cheetos. Proceed to go to your girls room and make sweet sweet tender love to her. After the love making happens you must chloroform rag her and stab her in her heart. After you successfully killed your girlfriend go back to her father and give him a loaded shot gun. Wait in your girlfriends room holding her lifeless body until her father sobers up and comes to check on her. When he sees you holding her dead body he will then shot you with the shot gun you gave him, you will not die instantly and will be in much pain until your death. But only then will you two be united in death.

EDIT: a modern day Romeo and Juliet story. Its so gosh darn romantic.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by blackthought
Lie about it, say it was an inside joke between you and a few friends, and that you weren't actually smoking anything.

Lying makes everything better, never forget that.

This post is so true!!!

Or are you lying?
Quote by Stoner stone
I love you...So much... SO mucch. haha that made my night.

Well then the answer is obvious. Ditch the girl for reb 49

Quote by Eddie4President
Wow dude, that's tough. Wear gay Rennesciance clothing, throw rocks at her window, and sing 80's hair ballads.

It'll work.

but will it work on her dad?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Buy a fucking lute and Greensleeves the shit out of that bitch.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2