Hello,

My roommates and I just finished up recording a couple of new live demos for our band and we are looking for some feedback. The songs are "Appropriate Paranoia" and "Dream within a Dream." We would appreciate feedback on one or both the tracks if you have time. Crit for Crit let us know what you think!

Thanks!

Here's the link: www.myspace.com/aetiology
Last edited by scott.flesch at Oct 22, 2009,
Appropriate Paranoia: Great title. Te guitar is reat, the drums are well integrated, The lead guitar is just fantastic, great licks and solos! I also like hw the whole thing fades away and a new style melody fades in around 2:55. Great Hendrix sound near the end! Good job!

Dream With a Dream: The song has a perfect atmosphere for the title. Really made e feel like I was in a dream. The way the intro fades into the rest of the ong but STILL remains present is impressive. I lve the part around 3:20. The solo is sweet and the outro is great!

I love psychedellic rock, and this was some of the best I've heard on UG, keep up the good work!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22011908#post22011908
The style is dank. It is a really groovy mix of psychedelic licks, bombastic drums, and driving bass. The instrumental performance grabs the listeners attention and maintains it throughout the songs. I want to hear more so I will for sure be interested in your future projects. As far as criticism, all I have to say is that I have nothing to say.

The stuff is really well put together and executed. I would like to hear more stuff like this on UG.
Hey man just thought I'd say it sounds good and the energy on stage is wicked! Keep doing what you're doing