I know there's a thread about this but I couldn't find it.

I just got back from my first concert, AC/DC, and wow was it amazing! Angus's guitar playing was incredible and the things he did at his age are pretty much unbelievable. Brian's voice cracked a few times but that's expected, especially with the voice he has anyway. Crowd was awesome along with the cannons, bell and fire. So glad I had the opportunity to go!

Blog/story I know.
congrats, we're all jealous, obvious pit answers

/thread
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
so is there a question in here like how was your first concert or what was your first concert? otherwise bro story cool

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
I went to a concert once.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
where do you live in Buffalo. How do I know, my sister went today(well yesterday now). Was it worth the 92 bucks
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Quote by tabbaker
Blog/story I know.

I don't get it. If you know its a blog/story, and doesn't warrant a thread. Then why do you make one?
Quote by FFTLxx
I went to a concert once.

Your kidding right?? I mean who goes to concerts?? (Sarcasm in case you didn't know)
Yea there's a million "first concert" threads, but cool still the same.

I just went to my first one too on saturday. FM Static, Audio Unplugged, some other guys, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Jars of Clay. (Creation Fest, on Tour) I hadn't listened to any of them in a long long time but a friend offered to buy me the tickets so why not. Awesome sound, also pretty powerful too. Up til then I've only been to local shows and Warped Tour, which is more of a festival than concert.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Linkin Park with Chris Cornell was my first concert. I don't like Linkin Park now though. But they were good when I saw them.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

My first (and only) concert (I'm 13) was Springsteen at the Millenium Staduim. Was well and truly banging despite me never having heard him before.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by mdwallin
My first big concert was My Chemical Romance.

Was pretty cool. Shit sound, but great experience.

Same here. I do wish it had been 4 years earlier though, so that I could have heard material from "Bullets" instead of "The Black Parade".