Page 1 of 2
My friend is planning to blaze before he goes to school today. He says he'll be entirely scentless from shower and febreeze. But if drug dogs just happens to come, would they be able to detect it?
I'm trying to find a way to convince him just not to do it..
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
Don't be a puss.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
My friend is planning to blaze before he goes to school today. He says he'll be entirely scentless from shower and febreeze. But if drug dogs just happens to come, would they be able to detect it?

Lol where do you go to school that drug dogs just 'might happen to show up'? hahah
You have drug dogs at school?
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Yeah theres dogs sometimes cus we have too much problems in our school. I know he'll most likely not get caught, but i really wanna know if someone knows anything about the dogs.. the "key point" in my counter-argument lol

EDIT: oh i just noticed how drug dogs coming randomly sounded like. lol i mean drugs dog coming as in police brings them and does some random sweep checking or something
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
Last edited by 1337guitarplayr at Oct 19, 2009,
......... really?

The doggies won't know... quite being a bleeding vagina and let your friend do what he wants.
drugs dogs...
their power is maximum
I broke a G string when I fingered A minor
Last edited by maddog26 at Oct 19, 2009,
police dog's have been known to be able to find a drop of blood in 5 quarts of water. and they've been able to find a drop of blood 10 years old. hell even your dog could tell you if someone smoked a joint a week later.
Last edited by acid eaters at Oct 19, 2009,
I like how everyone is telling TS to stop being a puss. He's looking out for his friend. So stop being little provocative bitches.

Also, the grammar in this thread in general is horrible...
Just let him do it, if he gets caught he might actually learn something.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
We had drug dogs come into my school once, my mate had about a gram of Pot in her bag, dog skipped right past her without a second thought.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Are you and your friend lovers?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Pot + Febreeze + drug dog = busted.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It doesn't matter if the dogs smell him, you can't get arrested for being high, just for possession. The school can't even have you tested unless you are in sports there, and I doubt they would, also that wouldn't prove you're high just that you've smoked weed within 30 days, so you still couldn't get legal trouble, just possibly suspended from your sport. It is only the possession he has to worry about. So tell him to leave the weed at home, or off of school grounds. The school can search your car if it is on their property so if the weed is in his car there they can search it. So just don't do anything stupid, try to prevent the smell as much as possible, and keep the drugs away from the school.

I got high every day junior and senior year of school and never got in trouble. I even remember one time I slipped out of AP Drawing to go for a bowl cruise and when I came back my friend said one of the deans came in and wanted to talk to me about a class change I was doing. So I was freaking out because she said they knew I was gone and I figured I was going to get in trouble for ditching and that B.S. So I went to the deans office and asked what was up, and he never came in, they were just ****ign with me and he never even knew. I was extra high that day, it wasn't just the normal everyday high I usually was. It was really funny, after I knew I wasn't in trouble.
lol "blaze"?
what are you 14?
I use to smoke a joint every morning while walking to school with a buddy, and nothing ever happened. Stop being a little girl, be smart and don't get caught.
Or get owned lol, you are going to get owned, i can tell by the way you talk.
I got nicked by one and I only had a trace amount of skib on some foil in my pocket. I didn't go down for it because it wasn't enough even for personal use, but those dogs really are powerful.
Drug dogs can smell traces of narcotics from months ago on clothes that have been washed multiple times.

I honestly wouldn't risk it - however even if he smells of weed etc and the dog smells him he will only get in trouble if he has some on him.
I have awesome hair
Put it in a condom. Condoms can't have any holes or they wouldn't work, so they're more effective than apparently "airtight" containers at hiding the smell.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
None of that even matters because showering sobers the shit out of you.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
And why would you care? Isn't that his problem? Tell your friend to not let you use his stuff for being such a pussy.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Very powerful sense of smell. NO point risking it because they will catch you. Assuming they go.

Quote by whalepudding
Put it in a condom. Condoms can't have any holes or they wouldn't work, so they're more effective than apparently "airtight" containers at hiding the smell.

Think of this:

-Your hands..
-Fingers
-The knot you put in the condom will have traces of it.
-Your pants when it rubs in your pocket.

Either way if your exposed to it, you will leave a minute trace.
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by maddog26
drugs dogs...
their power is maximum

Nah man, their power level is over 9000!!!

Anyway, from what I've seen, drug dogs can be pretty effective at what they do. It depends on the dog.
Using febreeze to cover up the smell of drugs from a highly sensitive canine nose is almost as futile as resisting the vogons.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dogs are trained to smell drugs, not the smell of smoked drugs. I've seen these dogs outside Camden Station and they are GOOD. But do it anyway.
They have drug dogs at train stations sometimes, my brothers friend was walking through and he just had a few leftover crumbs in his bag but the dog went nuts.

So yeah they are quite "powerful" as you so esoterically put it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by whalepudding

Sorry, but you're wrong. This man has done science, and is therefore correct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZBSZ0xbfk

If they can't protect you from AIDS, how can they stop even smaller chemicals getting through? How can they protect you from the power of the drug dog?
Quote by 1337guitarplayr

They can only arrest him if he actually has it on him. Smelling like or talking about weed isn't a crime.

A dogs nose is also 1000x more powerful then a human. Even if you put weed in an airtight container, eventually the molecules start to slip through the plastic, etc. A guy did an experiment by making a 3 foot thick concrete box, and he trained his dog to smell weed, and the dog smelled it after about 3 days or so. The time it takes depends on the material and thickness.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Last edited by Ghast at Oct 19, 2009,
Pretty powerful. I knew a drug dog who had people payed on the god damn city counsel.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by osXtiger
Using febreeze to cover up the smell of drugs from a highly sensitive canine nose is almost as futile as resisting the vogons.

here, let me recite some vogon poetry...

*ahem*
Dont be a p*ssy. My friend and i have wake-n-bakes every morning and no one ever suspects a thing. And as far as drug dogs go, ive been baked in an airport and they didnt even notice me
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Is he actually gonna take any to school with him though?

Because I don't know what it's like in other countries, but in the UK it's only illegal if you are actually in possession, not just if you're high. So he might get searched but that would be the worst thing that could happen.

Also, he's gonna have fun having a shower blazed
Page 1 of 2