Can help me guys? This is my first time buying distortion pedal so I decided to buy a cheap brand. It is a Beta Aivin DS-100. So my question is, what is the best setting used for my amp, guitar and the pedal? And should i switch on the "Drive" on my amp? Thanks for any help (:
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Dude, just find it out!
Play with the knobs. And if you set your amp on the drive side you already have some overdrive. So you switch from drive to more drive with your pedal. If you have it on clean then you`ll be able to go from clean to distortion, you`ll notice that that last one is more handy. (Depends on which styles you play though)
Keep it on clean channel most times, only use the drive/dirty channel for a boost on the same settings, or for extra fuzz
just fiddle with settings untill you find tone your lookin for for type of music you are playing
Quote by crazygeekzy
Can help me guys? This is my first time buying distortion pedal so I decided to buy a cheap brand. It is a Beta Aivin DS-100. So my question is, what is the best setting used for my amp, guitar and the pedal? And should i switch on the "Drive" on my amp? Thanks for any help (:

1. We don't know what guitar you have
2. We don't know what amp you have
3. We don't know what kind of music you play
4. We don't know what kind of tone you like
5. Tone is subjective.

Put every knob at 12 o'clock and start tweeking from there.

Oh and..
6. I bet 99% of the people here never even heard of that pedal
Last edited by WtrPlyr at Oct 19, 2009,