Does anyone have any suggestions for good mead?
ie brand/type etc
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

As long as there's wenches, I don't care what mead there is.

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat
As long as there's wenches, I don't care what mead there is.

This. Wenches are the key.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Thanks ed
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID

Quote by slogankid1
Thanks ed

Don't know how easy it would be for you to get some. I've only ever had it in France.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Do you live in England?

If so, then you're in luck.

Morrisons carry Harvest Gold Mead, it's very fairly priced for a bottle and a very modest honey tasting Mead I'm quite sure you can order this online aswell as buy it in most Morrisons stores.

Lindisfarne is next on my choices, it's got a richer honey taste with extra spice, but it's alot more expensive. This one can also be bought online directly from lindisfarne. (just google lindisfarne mead-first link in the list)

The best mead in England can only be had if you live south west (like me yay!). It's called "Cornish Mead Wine" and is only ever served in a huge brown bottle with a golden label or silver label. The golden label is for cornish mead wine, the silver is for cornish liquor wine. The ONLY place you can order these online is directly through their site, and that's by telephone or email. http://www.cornishmead.co.uk/meadwine2.htm

you can also buy this one from two shops that I remember, one is directly from the company, and there is also a small shop over at Cheddar Gorge that sells a fair few bottles of this exact Mead.

As for the mead itself, it has a beautiful flavour it's quite dark, it tastes of honey again and strong spices, but also slightly fruity and almost smokey. You can't help BUT enjoy every taste no matter how drunk you become, each time you'll take a sip you'll look at the glass and liquid in admiration and go "mmm, not bad" "mmm, not bad" mmm, not bad" and so on and so forth If you ever see this one in a store somewhere, I highly recommend going for it.

Hope that helped

last tip-stay away from anything with "lime bay" on it, they tend to "oversweeten" their meads.
Don't get Dunratty mead -- it's awful. Stay away from anything that's a honey/white wine blend. My two favorites are Carroll's, which is from a NY vineyard, and Chaucer's. I prefer mine chilled without the mulling spices.
Hi, I'm Peter
Thanks guys!!! (well the ones who didnt turn it into an alestorm thread)
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID

Oh my god, you are so stupid!
You spell it like this: meat.
I like hamburgers.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I can't afford much mead at the moment, not with all the candle sticks I need making and shoes that need cobbling.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Oh my god, you are so stupid!
You spell it like this: meat.
I like hamburgers.

If yes, you aren't funny.

stratkat
Quote by PotBellyShogun
I can't afford much mead at the moment, not with all the candle sticks I need making and shoes that need cobbling.

Mead is refreshing after an afternoon of vanquishing my enemies and having my way with maidens and wenches alike.
Hi, I'm Peter
Mead sounds awesome.

DAMN USA!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Mead sounds awesome.

DAMN USA!

What do you mean? It's all over the place around here.
Hi, I'm Peter