ok i need answers fast. i have an ibanez, and sometimes when i plug it in to my amp, a whole shit load a feedback comes out really fast and loud. but when i like barley push in the cord it stops. im playing a concert really soon, and i dont wanna blow everyones ears, HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP!!!!
dude, is it the basic thing where he metal rubs on metal. Happens to everyone, trying plugging in cables before turning on amp. Simples.
mightneed to tighten your jack or check the wiring
check the output jack on the guitar, check the cable, don`t turn your amp on unless the guitar is plugged in or get planet wave circuit breaker cables, don`t stand so close to your amp.
Another easy one...buy another cable. If that doesn't resolve the prob, take it back for refund.
Check the wiring at the jack.