its on my profile tell me what you think and i'll crit one of your songs
i promise i will this time lol
Quote by kinkmachine
oooohhh the metal ....very tight rhythm playing ,nice riffs.

lol thanks man anything you want me to crit?
Quote by thedefrockednun
Nice and heavy, just the way I like it. The drums are pretty cool sounding and the riff is sweet. Very nice rhythm, I like the atmosphere of this song. Pretty violent tune but very well done. The whole time I was waiting for some screaming to come in, you should add that in

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217504

well i am workin on lyrics so ill add those when i get done with em and thanks for the crit
sounds sick as hell i love the guitars however the vox on the guardians song. sound a bit dry. its hard to explain what i mean by that, but you know how most tube amps need to be turned up to sound good? well kinda needs to be pushed out a bit more, like a slight yell (not talking hatebreed) behind your scream. its amazing overall dude, like seriously
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahhhh i love shredded wheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
extremely suicide silence like or, all shall perish!
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why no vocals?!

that is so sick I think i crapped myself! I have aboslutely nothing to criticise about that song. except: NO VOCALS
I instantly started headbanging to this song when the double bass kicked in. Its very metal, very heavy, not much to crit, cept like corey said, no vocals. The outro was one of the most original things in the song, very cool outro, made my room shake.

6 out of 5 stars.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217310
Quote by CoreysMonster
why no vocals?!

that is so sick I think i crapped myself! I have aboslutely nothing to criticise about that song. except: NO VOCALS

its that good? lol and i am working onm vocals but they'll just end up sucking anyway lol