under €500.
Strat style trem or no trem.
No heavy woods for the body like maple.
Maple neck.
optional:
more than 22 frets.
Maple fingeroard.
Strat shaped body.
No stupid showoff inlays just dot inlay.
Quote by liampje
Hey all.
I want a new guitar.
And it gots to have this specs:
H-S-S or H-S-H or H-S.
22 Frets.
under €500.
Strat style trem or no trem.
No heavy woods for the body like maple.
Maple neck.
optional:
more than 22 frets.
Maple fingeroard.
Strat shaped body.
No stupid showoff inlays just dot inlay.

SCHECTER DEMON 6 is a great guitar in that proce range... I saw one for 325 euro (+/- 400 bucks)
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by NHECOS
SCHECTER DEMON 6 is a great guitar in that proce range... I saw one for 325 euro (+/- 400 bucks)

Ok thanks but i am gonna wait till i have a guitar that gots the optional specs too.
Need more details, what amp do you have? what genre are you looking at using it for?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

yamaha pacifica would be worth considering... i know in the UK you can get the 812V (which is very nice) for £450 or so, which would translate to somewhere around the 500 euro mark.

lag jet might be worth a look, with 500 euro you could probably pick up one of the 500 series models, which have dimarzios, gotoh trem, locking tuners etc.

godin do several HSS and HSH models, also would be worth a look and should be around your budget...

what country are you in? if you're in ireland, there's a shop in dublin which was blowing out those lags I mentioned dirt cheap, if you're close to dublin you could even try them out to make sure they're not b-stock... now that i've said that, you're probably in austria or something...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?