It's instrumental, with some Electronic and Acoustic elements. I wanted to make music to relax and travel to. Nothing complex it's 8 demos, but you don't have to listen to them all - and I would appreciate feedback, and will return. It's all just MIDI at the moment (apart from 1 song) will record it someday when I can get the instruments/people! So please be honest.

Thanks
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1002082
Last edited by rko at Oct 19, 2009,
I thought they were pretty good, was kinda expecting shred but was pleasantly suprised. Listened to a few tracks, is Awake part of the "set". I thought the note choice was a bit "samey" to electric night. But it was realy good, atmospheric and relaxing, good job.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
I thought they were pretty good, was kinda expecting shred but was pleasantly suprised. Listened to a few tracks, is Awake part of the "set". I thought the note choice was a bit "samey" to electric night. But it was realy good, atmospheric and relaxing, good job.

Thanks man! Yeah it's the first song but I managed to convert it to hear how it might sound played properly. That song had a solo but I took it out, I might add it in again or work on a bridge or something to make it a little less repetitive. Thank you very much for your honest opinion! If you want me to return the favor just let me know
It's tough to tell exactly with all midi. I think maybe though you need to add in some other parts. It seems like at times there isn't enough going on. Maybe add in an extra ambient track or something? Or maybe a bowed instrument like a cello would be cool, just playing like a long note that acts as a backdrop like once a measure or something.
Can you sell guitar pro stuff? hahahahaha
My Guitars:
Epiphone Prophecy LP GX
(Scenic Painted) American Project Strat
LTD M-10

My Amps:
Peavey XXL
Peavey 5150
Marshall 1960a 410

SELLING 360 $200USD obo
Quote by Hardcore101
Can you sell guitar pro stuff? hahahahaha

What?

I'm not trying to sell it, as I said they are demos. Even when I record them they will be free anyway. But hey, thanks for the constructive criticism