Season 4 tonight at 12 eastern US (not sure for you other people). Who else is expecting 1/2 an hour of complete ****ing awesome?
preview here: http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a250aae2433b7fe012434a381500004

I guess until then we can chat about how awesome season 3 was.

edit: better one
http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a250aae232d7b5101232eeeff310004
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Oct 19, 2009,
Missed all of season 3 cause i quit watching TV, good show though. Probably watch new season if i get some time.
It's posted on the adult swim site the day after so you have no excuse to miss it.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Ooooohhh that sucks. Definentely one of the best shows on TV.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I cant wait. I only watch a few shows on tv, but this is one of my favorites
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Wait wait wait. It was last night? Son of a bitch, I thought by 19th they meant today. Oh well, I'll watch it when it gets put online. Don't ruin it for me.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp