i have 2 active emgs in my ibanez soundgear is it possible to put them in my ibanez iceman? ill post a picture sorry if i dont give alot of info i just dont know

^ +1

apart from that, that seems a realy bad spot to put your basses, if they got knocked, you'd have to be a leprechaurn for it not to break...
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
it was just for the shot and i know i wil need some routing done for the pickup fits but do i have to keep them next to each other like on the soundgear?
Those are just one pickup, iirc. Yes they have to stay together, as you can't take them apart.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
You can split them up, providing the wires between them are long enough. However, they are only designed pick up half of the string each, as it's a split coil pickup.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
i'm going to be honest. I think it's a bit of a waste of time and bass doing this. If you want your bass to sound like it has EMGs then you should get some EMG soapbars. That way it should cover up the old pickup routes at least and if you actually want the P and jazz sounding pickups then they make them too but in the soapbar shape.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
k thanks guys its been helpful i might put new pickups in the iceman and i looking for a jpj kind of sound
what are some good bass pickups i would prefer to hear a sound sample with them
Quote by iceman_bass
k thanks guys its been helpful i might put new pickups in the iceman and i looking for a jpj kind of sound
what are some good bass pickups i would prefer to hear a sound sample with them

You should get a jazz bass, in that case.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."