...or is it just the V50 that is??

they are still on the crate site but not on any online gear site
we got a crate distributor here...i asked about them he said V50 is discontinued but gave me a price list of the rest,i picked the V33-212 and he said he'll contact them and get back at me to tell me if its available there and how long its gonna take to get shipped here

i went online...nothing,its not sold anywhere! so im kinda expecting the worst! are they all discontinued,if so why did he only say the V50 is and how did he give me prices including shipping and stuff
could the company still be making them or should i just expect a call from him saying "sorry,none of them are available"?
Yes.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
but...but Whyyy? :-(( are you sure?? all of them?? the company wont be making them again?
Quote by Alijonroth
but...but Whyyy? :-(( are you sure?? all of them?? the company wont be making them again?

Nope. Loud Industries makes Crate and Blackheart stuff, and I assume they are phasing out of Crate and into Blackheart... At least for tube guitar amps.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Nope. Loud Industries makes Crate and Blackheart stuff, and I assume they are phasing out of Crate and into Blackheart... At least for tube guitar amps.

This.

The V-series are great amps for the price though. You can find them fairly cheap used too. Most of them went down to $199 when they were being discontinued. I liked my V18 more than any of the blackheart stuff
that really sucks! if something's relly working why discontinue it? :-(

corey3815 i knew it was sold on ebay like everything else but thing is im in egypt if i ship anything on my own i pay a lot more as shipping and customs,i was hoping this would work as this is the crate agent in egypt so i wont be paying that,but alas....