Hi guys, just sold my vox vt amp as it just wasn't versatile enough for what i'm now doing. Im playing through a fender strat, and am looking for an amp new or 2nd hand for 200max which has real warm crunchy tone similiar to http://www.myspace.com/johnnyforeigner. I have a budget of about 200 aswell for some pedals aswell, trying to keep my pedal board smallish so not too many. Basically wanting a strong warm tone, with the flexibility to be quiet and ambient. Thought i'd ask here as guitar shops are always a bit biased. Cheers!
$200 isn't going to get you much new...so used will definitely be the way to go. What the closest major city to you?
200 usd?

If so, id save up. Thats me though. You could buy a Bugera V5. Or in the solid state area, Peavy Vyper, or something of the sort.
Quote by eyebanez333
$200 isn't going to get you much new...so used will definitely be the way to go. What the closest major city to you?

I live in scotland. So not $200 but 200GBP. Glasgow is the nearest to me.
right £200 in scotland, id say get like an 80-100 watt marshall hybrid amp it gives u nice warm tones, not so good for metal music and such, but for everything else they're awesome