i had a dream lastnight, that was so vivid, and it felt like i was in control, i even thought to myself in the dream, "i wish this was a dream" and other people i remember saying "i know but its not", anyways, i dreamt that i woke up and the world was over run by zombies, but a few of my friends and family were still alive, i dreamt that i walked to a friends place, and brock lesnar was a zombie, but he had no eyes, and he chased me and i made it to my friends place and he shot him, and some random car came with someone drive up and took us to new york, where there was a colony of survivors, alot of survivors, they had there own police and restaurants and military to keep the zombies at bay, and it just kept going and going, and it felt like it was soo real, and i couldnt wake up, it was long, and the most vivid dream ive ever had, theres more to it, but its generally just me living in this colony...

does anyone want to attempt and interpretate this?

i know its ridiculous, but i think its kind of funny
if it's the future then thank god there'll still be a cololy, not that it'll last- unless it's like in 28 days ater where you just need to wait it out for them to die
From Dream Dictionary.com:

Zombie
To dream that you are a zombie, denotes that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are out of touch. Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living.

To dream that you are attacked by zombies, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life.

Basically, you're gay.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Too many zombie movies/games.

Quote by Flipaningage
if it's the future then thank god there'll still be a cololy, not that it'll last- unless it's like in 28 days ater where you just need to wait it out for them to die

Quote by Flipaningage
if it's the future then thank god there'll still be a cololy, not that it'll last- unless it's like in 28 days ater

Quote by Flipaningage
there'll still be a cololy, not that it'll last- unless it's like in 28 days ater

Quote by Flipaningage
there'll still be a cololy, not that it'll last

Quote by Flipaningage
there'll still be a cololy,

Quote by Flipaningage
a cololy,

Quote by Flipaningage
cololy,

ಠ_ಠ
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by EuBoat
It means you are homosexual.

This. Stephen Fry said on Qi that pretty much all dreams can be interpreted as meaning you're gay. As can not remembering dreams.

Quote by J.Force
interpretate

The word you're looking for is INTERPRET. Always full caps.
look up all the symbols you remember from it, zombie, car colony, gun, wtf ever you remember.
Then take it from there, id take the time to do it myself but im kinda lazy right now haha.
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
I know resident evil apocalypse was on Sci-fi last night, did it really have that much of an impact on you? It's not that scary...
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Lil Macker
From Dream Dictionary.com:

Zombie
To dream that you are a zombie, denotes that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are out of touch. Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living.

To dream that you are attacked by zombies, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life.

Basically, you're gay.

take this (excluding the your gay part) and start from there. if you actually want to know then look up all the seperate symbols. just gonna take a quick stab at it with out actually researching... but basically the entirety of the dream is you fighting this. you started off vulnerable then went to this colony, a form of safe house. lifes better there but your still living in fear of outside. "To dream that you are attacked by zombies, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life." So essentially your fighting this off and resisting it to the best of your power. could be that you have found some form of solice from whatever shit your going through as well and are holding onto that, represented by the colony, but you still live in fear of that and are fighting it.

idk though, not gonna bother to actually research it, usually am pretty close though
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Clearly it's because you want the zombie apocalypse to happen. It's ok, so do the rest of us.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
Clearly it's because you want the zombie apocalypse to happen. It's ok, so do the rest of us.

so true
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
It means you want to kill your father and have sex with your mother. But I beat you to it!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
It means you want to kill your father and have sex with your mother. But I beat you to it!

And i helped
I had this weird nightmare where I felt like I was being crushed by my blankets. I have a really bad cold and fever so my body temperature is all out of whack. Do you think I had the dream because I was overheating?
Quote by daniel192
You sir may have had a lucid dream.

and i get the idea that you have no idea what that is...
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
I get plenty of dreams like that.

After left 4 dead marathons.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I woke up with my arms above me yesterday, maybe I dreamed I was getting arrested.

You're not black are you?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
You're not black are you?

Why do all Swedes stereotype?
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.