So i have a bugera 1990, and an digitech rp350 multi effect hooked into it, and my guitar into that....when i use the delay on the multi effect, on the dirty channel of the bugera, it sound's well...weird. nothing's clean at all, everything overlaps, it work's fine on the clean channel, and work's fine on the clean with distortion, it's just on the dirty channel that is sound's weird like that so is it..

the amp being a problem? The multieffect? Should i plug it into the effect's loop in the back of the amp instead of the regular input on the front?
or is this just a normal thing that happens?

And yes i have tried changing the repeats, kind of delay and delay time

thanks

You always run pedals into clean. How do you expect it to sound clean if you put it on the overdrive channel!?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone

You always run pedals into clean. How do you expect it to sound clean if you put it on the overdrive channel!?

Run it through the effects loop. Time based effects generally are used in the effects loop.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
These should be run in the effects loop of your amp

Chorus
Flanger
Phaser
Delay
Reverb
*any other time based effect* (ie if it has a 'speed' setting, then it's time based)

These should be run in front of the amp:

Overdrive
Distortion pedals
Volume Pedal
Wah
Compressor

Noise gates and EQ can be run either in front of the amp or the effects loop, although they will sound differently.

Remember that this is a "guide" and doesn't mean that you cannot experiment.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
ok thanks!!! sorry for the stupid question...but i'm new to effect's pedals...and to effects loops lol
Actually this is a really good question!

Many people struggle with getting their effects to sound right when the only problem is where they place them in their effects chain!
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100