Actually sounds pretty cool. I've always enjoyed kinda bluesy rif***e. The recordings are very soft, though.
Just because it's simple, doesn't mean it's bad.
What? It bleeped out Riff age (combined)? That's very weird.
Just because it's simple, doesn't mean it's bad.
These guys may want a word:

http://www.deathbyaudio.net/
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
dont give 2 f@*$s to be honest. Plus they make pedals and were a band I cant see any conflict of interests there!
just to add I'd love it if someone could write us a review of our E.P (all the tracks on the myspace except the demo) and stick it up on here!
Quote by tommyr1983
dont give 2 f@*$s to be honest. Plus they make pedals and were a band I cant see any conflict of interests there!

A name is a name
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Sounds good, vocals are impressive even. This stuff really rocks, I'll add you to our myspace so I can keep track on you. Could become something big in the future.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by tommyr1983

Plus they're a record label, plus they're a venue, plus they're an art collective.
DBA seem like really reasonable guys and all, but you might later find that they take umbridge if they find out about you guys. Plus I don't think the name suits you guys, I dunno why, it's obviously awesome but I guess what i associate with DBA is noise

You guys aren't bad... Vocals were weak in parts on Fame Game imo, it lacked a strong melody and was more just a riff with a lead guitar part and a vocal track too low in the mix : /

Vinyl Eyes and Kill Your TV were probably the best tracks, as reflected by no. of plays.
But they are not a band!!! No conflict of interest! We have a copyright on the name anyway and Im sure the pedal/venue guys dont wanna go forking out on a 'tm'.
Its only a bloody name anyway. Some people get way too touchey on these forums