So even tho i have over 5gb of memory free on my micro SD card, in my phone, i cant recieve files via bluetooth, it just comes up with

"Not enough memory to perform operation. Delete some data first."

I dont know what data its referring to, i even deleted about a GB of music off of my memory card to check if it was that and it still doesnt work.

Do I need to manually make bluetooth files go to my memory card? I thought they already were. Or is it another problem?

thanks
i think the default save location for receiving files via bluetooth is your phone memory rather than the memory card, so you need to either clear some space there or change the default save location if you can?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

This ^

Everythings heading to your phone memory, move it to your Memory Card. I recently wrecked my light sensor, the phones going haywire
RULE BRITANNIA
IIRC, you get them in your message folder.

Change where your messages are saved to memory card...
Yeah I'm pretty sure it goes to the phone memory.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
This ^

Everythings heading to your phone memory, move it to your Memory Card. I recently wrecked my light sensor, the phones going haywire

Why you make serious post?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Why you make serious post?

cause he's trying to help, instead of being an immature little c*nt.
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
ok thanks, i'll try and change where my messages are saved, see if that works

EDIT: since bluetooth files are saved to my messages, i can only have a certain amount of bluetooth recieved messages in my inbox, if you know what i mean, so i had to delete them to make room for more. i think the music is still going straight to my memory card though =]

thanks
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Oct 19, 2009,