Is there a wiring diagram or whatever it is called somewhere for the GCB95??? I googled and couldn't find it. Thanks
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Have a look here http://www.wah-wah.co.uk/ under DIY Resouces or here http://www.stinkfoot.se/andreas/diy/mods/dunlop.htm. There are different versions of the GCB95
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ
Last edited by marmaliser at Oct 19, 2009,
thanks
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
If I wanted to perform the vocal mod for my crybaby would I just go pick up a 68k resistor and switch it with the 33k? Is that all there is to it? Which other mods are simple, cheap, and worth doing?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Oh and I am buying a used crybaby but he said the pot needs to be replaced. He is including the new pot so I assume i just need to solder the new one in.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
if you got a fuzz pedal, puttin in the Foxrox Retrofit is key. I just did that this past weekend along with most of the ones found on wah-wah.co.uk ... plays like a dream now... my vox v847 went from a meh pedal to prolly my favorite
Quote by Polystant
Oh and I am buying a used crybaby but he said the pot needs to be replaced. He is including the new pot so I assume i just need to solder the new one in.

Yeah, pretty much. The Hot Potz are kinda tricky, because they don't have good lugs.

How much?
Quote by Polystant
If I wanted to perform the vocal mod for my crybaby would I just go pick up a 68k resistor and switch it with the 33k? Is that all there is to it? Which other mods are simple, cheap, and worth doing?

I would lower the 470 ohm resistor in there. Maybe 330 ohm. Not sure.
Replace it with like...270 ohm.
It's only $15. I don't exactly understand what you mean by Hot Potz. Is that the stock one? Sorry, I am pretty new to all of this electronic stuff.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser