We all know that the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. My plan? Set up rendezvous points. The mistake human beings will make during the epidemic will be lack of planning. The people should be ready to fight back and survive to tell the story for generations after.

So I have made this thread in an effort to protect humanity. I figure the best place to start would be with mindless pit monkies. This thread is made to discuss plans for when zombies are amongst us.

Post rules, rendezvous points (according to location), supplies, and generally discuss the zombie apocalypse.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
There's already a thread on this.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
We need exploding monkeys.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
oh well
set up points for survivors,
do trioge
distribute weapons
have it covered with snipers
and the Borg (or are they kinda like zombies?)
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by benonbass1
We could just dress up as Zombies? But try not to get shot by nerd with IBS

I've never been good at practical jokes, so that's a distinct possibility.
My extensive research (3 or 4 minutes) has shown that the Zombie Apocalypse IS going to start in New Orleans, fortunately for those of us who do not live in New Orleans, we will know about it ahead of time, obviously, there's no way to prevent the chaos from leaving that city and within 6 months (give or take a few seconds) it will have spread across the United States, undoubtedly, an infected American will venture to another country, therefore spreading the Zombieism across the globe. After 1 or 2 years, there will be almost no human survivors. And the only country left standing exactly as they were... will be Madagascar.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.

Read this again and follow the instructions to the letter
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
Zombie Survival Guide

I've had enough spare time to read that. Multiple times, unfortunately.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by monkeysintheday
My extensive research (3 or 4 minutes) has shown that the Zombie Apocalypse IS going to start in New Orleans, fortunately for those of us who do not live in New Orleans, we will know about it ahead of time, obviously, there's no way to prevent the chaos from leaving that city and within 6 months (give or take a few seconds) it will have spread across the United States, undoubtedly, an infected American will venture to another country, therefore spreading the Zombieism across the globe. After 1 or 2 years, there will be almost no human survivors. And the only country left standing exactly as they were... will be Madagascar.

Played on Pandemic much??
^
Yes, yes I have
I DESPISE MADAGASCAR

Quote by Vendetta16
*zombie survival guide*

The farther into that book you read, the more you think that the zombie apocalypse is a credible threat.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I'd make sure I'd have an axe and a shotgun and some badass music.
I hope I'll make it past the first 15 seconds of the first song...
Quote by monkeysintheday
The farther into that book you read, the more you think that the zombie apocalypse is a credible threat.

I know, when I finished reading it in Japan I was wondering wear would be the best place to hide and what i could arm myself with to fight off a hoarde of zombie asians
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
TBH, I'd just see what I could do about removing the pointy bits from a pick axe, so basically I'd have a mace. I'd rather have a blunt instrument that a blade, as blades can get stuck.
Quote by monkeysintheday
^
Yes, yes I have
I DESPISE MADAGASCAR

You're not alone!
I only know two people that have concured Madagascar, one of their infections started there & the other is just amazing at everything! ...I hate them!
My actual plan is (if I didn't have to worry about the family I live with, cos I'm caring like that...) to steal a car, drive it 2 minutes around to my mate's house, pick him & his brother up.
Then drive to my other couple of mate's houses about 15 miles away & probably get another car to fit everyone in.
Then we all drive to a gun shop about another 15/20 miles away, everyone get what they need & then drive back to a supermarket another 10 or so miles away & hold up there!
rules
1 stay in shape
2 double tap
3 wear protective clothing (leather,denim, safty goggles, ventilators)
4 keep moving but have some safe places to stay
5 never go anywhere without a weapon
6 dont travel in large numbers
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
take petes car
go to mums
kill phil
go to lizzes
and then head to the winchester for a pint while this all blows over

hows that for a slice of fried gold
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Quote by mini flea
take petes car
go to mums
kill phil
go to lizzes
and then head to the winchester for a pint while this all blows over

hows that for a slice of fried gold

YEAH BOI!
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by heavyairship
rules
1 stay in shape
2 double tap
3 wear protective clothing (leather,denim, safty goggles, ventilators)
4 keep moving but have some safe places to stay
5 never go anywhere without a weapon
6 dont travel in large numbers

Dude, you're doing it all wrong.

1. Cardio
2. Double Tap
3. Beware of Bathrooms
4. Seatbelt

And Max Brooks makes no sense. If IRL there actually was a parasitic zombie thing, there would have to be a beating heart, else eating makes no sense, and how else do they get food?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Then we all drive to a gun shop about another 15/20 miles away

Guns. There will be people already there, and they will have guns. Chances are, they won't be afraid of you when they have a .22 caliber in their hands.

everyone get what they need & then drive back to a supermarket another 10 or so miles away & hold up there!

Again, everyone will go there. If you need to go to one, wait until overall hysteria dies down a tad.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Quote by Momentosis
We need exploding monkeys.

No, we simply need to let the monkeys loose
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by Hobble

But that's how the whole thing started in the first place!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
So can we petition to make this the ONLY Zombocalypse thread, so these stop popping up?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Dude, you're doing it all wrong.QUOTE]

those were my rules
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by monkeysintheday

Damn you Madagascar and your one port!

But anyway, I think that we need to get this little fella:

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ