Alcoholics of the pit!
Can you guys chug beer well? I myself hate beer, ususally opting for cider.
But alas the economic climate means that I have very little money to be spending on expensive cider so I shall be opting for beer from now on

Discuss chugging beer, and kegstands.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Yes I can chug fast, but I don't really see the use of it.
I like beer, but I prefer a good appletini, light on the tini
Ive only drank a handful of times in my life, but for some reason I can shotgun a beer faster than any of my alcoholic friends.

Quite well. I don't even like beer I'd rather have warm jagermeister
I'm Like a Super Hero Without Any Powers or Motivation.
Quote by Antis0cial
Yes I can chug fast, but I don't really see the use of it.
I like beer, but I prefer a good appletini, light on the tini

Scrubs?
Are you mental?

Cider is clearly cheaper than beer. Just get a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow or White Lightning from the supermarket and you're sorted. Much cheaper than beer.
Quote by cagnius
Are you mental?

Cider is clearly cheaper than beer. Just get a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow or White Lightning from the supermarket and you're sorted. Much cheaper than beer.

This. Though you will have to chug it, because if you actually taste White Lightning, you will catch herpes.
it depends.

If im just wanting to get a bit tipsy and have a steady buzz throughout th night i wont. But if i plan on getting slammered hammered ill shotgun 1 or 2 real quick to get a nice buzz to start me off.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
yo bra'

cider is cheaper than beer

and they're both terrible
i cant be bothered with alcihal right now
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Sunny Side
Quite well. I don't even like beer I'd rather have warm jagermeister

My stomach is twisting by just reading that.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Personally hate cider!
& I can usually chug beer quite well, although I prefer to just drink it in a relaxed manner.
Because I don't usually chug my beers, my mate challenged me & he's always saying that he's awesome at chugging, in the end I quite easily beat him & he felt ashamed
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
My stomach is twisting by just reading that.

Agreed, that shit is gross normally, warm, it'd be awful.

Beer>All other alcohol, no matter the temperature.
Quote by cagnius
Are you mental?

Not where I live man Damn I wish cider was cheap over here.

A 6 Pack of Bulmers (Magners in UK), which is the only Cider they stock around here is €15 a pop. Most of the beer my friends get is €7 - €11 a 6 pack.

Has anyone tried WKD Cider? Saw a billboard the other day... Looks awesome.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica

Around here WKD is seen as one of the many "gay" drinks, "pussy" drinks, or "womans" drinks.
Although you should still try it, won't hurt to try!
Quote by KirkMetallica
Not where I live man Damn I wish cider was cheap over here.

A 6 Pack of Bulmers (Magners in UK), which is the only Cider they stock around here is €15 a pop. Most of the beer my friends get is €7 - €11 a 6 pack.

Buy Strongbow online?
I can drink beer, wine, cider and drinks. Maybe gin. But the hard liquor makes me feel sick. Drank far too much of that stuff when I was younger. Just the smell of rum makes me wanna die.
Quote by Grindar

Warm beer, assuming it's lager,is the most disgusting thing on the planet. Room temperature proper beer however, is sex.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Warm beer, assuming it's lager,is the most disgusting thing on the planet. Room temperature proper beer however, is sex.

Ever tried a cold beer?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Ever tried a cold beer?

I believe he is talking about real ale, as promoted by CAMRA, and drunk by fat men with beards you could lose badgers in.
Quote by MightyAl
I believe he is talking about real ale, as promoted by CAMRA, and drunk by fat men with beards you could lose badgers in.

Now I feel very stupid

Quote by MightyAl
This. Though you will have to chug it, because if you actually taste White Lightning, you will catch herpes.

Much truth here. For a wise man, everybody's favourite Jambo appears to be speaking shite.

White Lightning should be banned. Seriously.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by MightyAl

I was, and I am insulted. Lager is all well and good for getting drunk, it's very easy to drink a lot of it. BUT it's fairly meh tasting, if I'm having a drink to enjoy, ale is so much better. They have really cool names as well
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Grindar

You best be joking, Jager is delicious. That's how I feel about tequila though, and I've never even had a particularly bad tequila experience, it's just downright nasty

Working on a handle of Jim Beam right now myself though.

Edit: Also warm beer is gross no matter what.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by jambi_mantra
I was, and I am insulted. Lager is all well and good for getting drunk, it's very easy to drink a lot of it. BUT it's fairly meh tasting, if I'm having a drink to enjoy, ale is so much better. They have really cool names as well

Exactly, if I'm out in clubs and stuff obviously I'll just drink lager, but if I'm just at the pub, then real ale is the one.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Screw chugging. I don't really like lagers. Just give me a pint of stout and let me be lol.
We're only strays.