I was originally going to get a guitar from the $300 or less thread but since i got the rocktober coupon from guitar center($50 off an item that is $350 or more) i decided to get a guitar that is in the $350 price range. what is the best guitar in the prices range?

stlye of music: a little bit of everything but mostly classic rock and grunge on acoustic.
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
check the brand exclusions for that coupon - usually only one or two decent brands of acoustic take part. the rest are exempt. seagull and the other godin brands DO take part, and sometimes takamine does.

honestly beween $300 and $350 i don't know of any guitars so you'd still be talking about the $300 guitars - i always recommend the yamaha fg730s, yamaha fg720s and seagull entourage s6 as the cream of that crop. at $400 or $450 there are several more.

Quote by salrap10
I was originally going to get a guitar from the $300 or less thread but since i got the rocktober coupon from guitar center($50 off an item that is $350 or more) i decided to get a guitar that is in the $350 price range. what is the best guitar in the prices range?

stlye of music: a little bit of everything but mostly classic rock and grunge on acoustic.