Someone is offering me that guitar and amp for my ps3 160GB slim with 7 games. I would rather the guitar over the PS3, but is it really worth my money? The guy lives fairly far so I can't just go test it out anyday but I plan to. Just wondering what other people think.
Never heard of the guitar, but the amp is pretty crappy. I wouldn't take it unless the guitar is pretty amazing.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
well there is quite a smiple way to figure out if it worth it..little thing i like to call math.

so take Guitar+Amp=???

then assuming you bought the game brand new at 59.99

7*59.99=???+399.99=???

of course if you dont know how much the amp and/or guitar just go to his house and see if its worth the price of ps3+7 games.. to me it isnt (unless the guitar is insanely expensive or rare) but to the guy who post next might this it is.
Quote by JagerSlushy
Never heard of the guitar, but the amp is pretty crappy. I wouldn't take it unless the guitar is pretty amazing.
The Peavey Bandit in my opinion is far from crappy.

The speaker sucks, however I've managed to get good tones out of my Bandit when I swapped the speaker. The cleans on the Bandit are great, and the lead channel is decent stock and much better with a speaker swap. I know some people who totally ignore the lead channel however and run a distortion pedal through the clean channel which is fine as well. The general consensus here on UG is that Bandit's are decent sounding affordable amps that are good for the intermediate/beginner player.

I don't play my Bandit as much as I did (Randall MTS takes up most of my time), but with the right EQ, and with a speaker swap, the amp sounded pretty good when I did play it.
Last edited by DIMEBAGLIVEDON at Oct 19, 2009,