I would like to replace the stock C22 pickups in a Carvin DC400 guitar with a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge and a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the Neck. Normally I would have no problem with this in an average guitar, but the Carvin in question has very unique electronics, and I'm not even sure if it's possible (I have a good knowledge of how guitar electronics work but some of the carvin features are just so unorthodox). The electronics of the carvin are as follows:

"push/pull active/passive controls with passive master volume & tone and active master volume & cut/boost for bass & treble, 3-way pickup selector, 2 dual/single coil switches, phase switch"
That's what's listed in the manual, mine also has a piezo bridge pickup installed.

I understand how these features in theory work, just not how they affect the wiring xD. So is it possible to replace the pickups? If it is, will I be able to replace them myself? I'm pretty good with a soldering iron and could replace the pickups in a less complex guitar. Also, if it's possible but involved, how much should I expect to pay for the labor to replace them? Thanks very much.
Im pretty sure the active in a carvin is just a preamp in the control compartment vs something like an EMG. At least it was in the DC400 I had. You should be able to connect a SD 4 wire pickup the same way the 4 wire carvin pickups are wired. Might want to send an email off to carvin to ask for some help with which color wires are what.