Well, since the last one got a little spammy...as in, i've seen less spam in the pit.

Regardless, witness the greatness of Master. Even their name sounds powerful.

Just obtained myself On the Seventh Day God Created...Master, and I must say...It is awesome.

USED. ABUSED. MISUSED. YOU LOSE.

Discuss.

Oh, and for all you Cynic fans. Paul Masvidal was lead guitarist on On the Seventh Day God Created...Master.
Yeah, I have Seventh Day, pretty good stuff. Apart from the incredibly cheesy intro synth-y parts, Latitudinarian is a magnificent song.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Still great regardless. Just finished listening to the split actually, great stuff.

I may just have to pick up their debut album
Ahhhhh the unreleased 85 album is probably the most insane record of that time.Master is great, such an intense band. On The 7th Day.... has some of the best solos ever. To the point of when i saw Cynic i was yelling at Paul to play them, Mind you he did'nt even know who Master was till Scott Burns called him up and asked him to do the album, all the solos were improvised as well.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

One of my favorite death metal bands of all time. Great, great stuff.
Philosophy > Life
On the Seventh Day... makes me want to headbang like crazy every time I play it. Great stuff.

Spirit of the West isn't great but the cover of Ring of Fire is pretty funny.
I haven't ventured outside of the On the 7th Day or their debut...what else is really worth checking out?
Quote by severed-metal
I haven't ventured outside of the On the 7th Day or their debut...what else is really worth checking out?

Honestly?

Pretty much nothing.
Philosophy > Life
Oui. Figured so.

Almost like Varathron, there's a couple of really great songs..and a lot of fizzle. But what's great is GREAT though.
Quote by severed-metal
Oui. Figured so.

Almost like Varathron, there's a couple of really great songs..and a lot of fizzle. But what's great is GREAT though.

Aw yeah. The first two albums can NOT be missed out on.

Two of my favorite death metal releases of all time.

The rest is utter crap.

Philosophy > Life
Quote by The Kreator
The later albums have good reviews on MA, so I might be inclined to check them out...

MA missed the mark on those ones.
MA has good reviews for the new Killswitch album I cannot trust them. Anyways, I'll check it out later when I get home and do my school work.
I drink your milkshake.