Page 1 of 11
It's obvious that Fox News shows a clear conservative bias, but rather than accepting this, they still maintain to be fair and balanced. I support free speech, but when "news" networks lie to the public, and people believe it, I get really mad.

No matter your position on the political spectrum, most of us can agree that the stuff they say is pretty outrageous and atrocious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tndry1HvP0&feature=sub

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of LiberalViewer, but he is a youtube user who specializes in political commentary. Take a look at this video.

Anyways, what's your opinion on Fox News, and news station bias in general?

EDIT: Check at least one or two of LiberalViewer's videos. I know it's a hard concept to understand, but it IS possible to have a strong opinion to one side and still be unbiased, and he truly is unbiased. Don't judge a book by its cover.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Oct 19, 2009,
My dad watches Fox and believes what Glenn Beck says.

I need a hug.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by RipeFlesh
My dad watches Fox and believes what Glenn Beck says.

I need a hug.

You should point out to your dad that Glenn Beck himself said he was an entertainer, and not a journalist. LiberalViewer actually has a video about it.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Dirge Humani
They are fair and balanced. Its their slogan, after all.

+1

why would they lie about something like that? TS is just butthurt. Silly liberal.
Quote by mental_zer0
+1

why would they lie about something like that? TS is just butthurt. Silly liberal.

+1.

He's probably against the death penalty, too.
Americans will believe anything they see on TV. If they claimed there were aliens on earth and held in aircraft hangers, or that 9/11 was a hoax Americans would be dumb enough to believe it.

,,wait
I hate Fox News... one of the only things I feel true hatred to.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

I was at my cousins house this weekend and told them to turn on the news to see the balloon story unfold. He turned on Fox news I asked why he wanted to only watch Fox despite the coverage of the story and he replied "Because they are the only news channel who tells the truth." I laughed at first only to find out he was serious. -_-
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
don't know if you guys have ever heard of LiberalViewer, but he is a youtube user who specializes in political commentary. Take a look at this video.

wait, wait. you got info about fox news being bias about someone named LiberalViewer?? he sounds pretty bias to me too man. but yeah, fox news is pretty biased. but what major news network or newspaper isn't?
Quote by ry4n23bell
wait, wait. you got info about fox news being bias about someone named LiberalViewer?? he sounds pretty bias to me too man. but yeah, fox news is pretty biased. but what major news network or newspaper isn't?

It is possible to be unbiased and still have a strong opinion to one side, and he truly is unbiased. Check at least a couple of his videos.

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by blackthought
If Barry Goldwater was president, there wouldn't be any punk-ass "war on terror." He'd just friggin' nuke everyone.

Oh, and as much as I don't particularly trust Fox News, I'm not trusting a source called "LiberalViewer" either.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
The guy talking sounds like he wears black rimmed glasses and wears a scarf. He's also pointing out the brutally obvious, and his name is LIBERALVIEWER, you don't think he has some bias in his clips either?

I hate fox news too though.
Simply stated, by deliberately (and rather subversively, given their pretensions to balance) promoting an agenda that is Right-Wing on even an American Scale they do an immense amount of damage, considering that the alternatives in the US as far as televised media are either Centre-Right, Sensationalist, or Both.
Is there such a thing as a non-biased TV channel?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spartan070sarge
It's obvious that Fox News shows a clear conservative bias, but rather than accepting this, they still maintain to be fair and balanced. I support free speech, but when "news" networks lie to the public, and people believe it, I get really mad.

Are you equally as mad at the other news networks, such as MSNBC? IMO most of the other networks lean more to the left than Fox does to the right. But there's always a bias one way or the other.
Quote by lucertia.
Americans will believe anything they see on TV. If they claimed there were aliens on earth and held in aircraft hangers, or that 9/11 was a hoax Americans would be dumb enough to believe it.

,,wait

Why don't you wrap your lips around my dick.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
All news organizations are biased. That's just the way it is.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Fox News is as biased as CNN.
Mainly to say every news network besides fox is in bed with Obama and all his buddies while Fox just leans to the right, bucking the trend since news is generally pretty liberal, as is the overall arts community.
They certainly arent fair and balanced but as long as they can back things up with FACTS they can say whatever they want in my opinion. They can be as biased as they want as long as they have plausible support, which in many cases they do.
2013 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
Lakewood Sungha Jung Signature
Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster
LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
MIA Fender Strat VG + MiJ Mustang
Martin D1 +Tayor 210e
Kremona Rondo TL Classical
Gretsch G5120
Quote by stratman7
Are you equally as mad at the other news networks, such as MSNBC? IMO most of the other networks lean more to the left than Fox does to the right. But there's always a bias one way or the other.

I try to get my news from unbiased sources. I'm not a fan of left-wing biased sources either, but they have done far less damage to the American public than right-wing stations have.

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by Spartan070sarge

No matter your position on the political spectrum, most of us can agree that the stuff they say is pretty outrageous and atrocious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tndry1HvP0&feature=sub

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of LiberalViewer, but he is a youtube user who specializes in political commentary. Take a look at this video.

Anyways, what's your opinion on Fox News, and news station bias in general?

EDIT: Check at least one or two of LiberalViewer's videos. I know it's a hard concept to understand, but it IS possible to have a strong opinion to one side and still be unbiased, and he truly is unbiased. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Talk about a bias! yes Fox News is a Conservative news channel, but to use someone's elses views that call themself LiberalViewer is just as biased.
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Yes fox news has a bias...so does every single news network. yeah Fox has Bill O Reily and Glenn Beck, but MSNBC has Kieth Olbermann and Rachel Maddow. as a moderate, i watch the news, not the commentary. its not like Fox is brainwashing, people understand its not the news its commentary.

but for the White House to go after Fox for talking about Obama's czars (which is actually a legitamate concern no other media has brought up), the WHITE HOUSE, going after the MEDIA? thats so retarded. im sorry, but whether u like Obama or hate him u have to admit every network besides Fox totally kisses his ass. all im saying is Fox is no worse than any other network, theyre just more blatant about it.
I don't know what you guys are talking about. OH no your hero Obama ****ed up and now you're mad at Fox news for pointing it out to you.

TYPICAL BABY KILLING LIBERALS
Quote by stratman7

MSNBC doesn't have the systemic bias of Fox and Olbermann et al aside are hardly left wing on a global scale.

Fox leans far to the right. And anyone who says CNN, say, is remotely to the left is deluded.
Quote by battlespud
Fox News is as biased as CNN.

Yes, but CNN's motto isn't "fair and balanced". Any smart person knows that there's no such thing as an unbiased newstation.

Quote by guitarhero_764
I don't know what you guys are talking about. OH no your hero Obama ****ed up and now you're mad at Fox news for pointing it out to you.

I hate Obama and said all along that he wouldn't keep his promises. However, I still dislike Fox News. You can literally hear the hate in their voices when they say the word "liberal". It's like they're talking about a disease.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Oct 19, 2009,
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Yeah, well NBC and CBS are highly biased toward the democrats.
Does that "get you really mad", too?

Shit happens. Life goes on.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by guitarhero_764

TYPICAL BABY KILLING LIBERALS

A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Fox news has freely admitted in court to lying. They succesfully defended that position under the 1st amendment.
Screw their bias they admit to lying.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Why don't you wrap your lips around my dick.

So you are saying there are no 9/11 or Roswell conspiracy theorys? Old twatbag.
Also, OBAMA HAS NO RIGHT TO GO AFTER THE MEDIA. HE'S JUST SUPRESSING FREE SPEECH CUZ HE'S MAD WELL I'LL TELL YA SOMETHING MR. PRESIDENT USA DON'T FUCKING REVOLVE AROUND YOU