Sounds clean to me man good job
as for getting it more tight, sure practice it some more there's always room for improvement right
It sounds good, just make sure your movements are nice and economical and you're relaxed; if you don't have those two things you will NEVER reach that 250 bpm target. That is FAST downpicking so it's going to take a whole load of work.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Sounds good to me. Do what Zaphod said though.

Also, nice sweep picking. It's nice to hear someone playing it at a decent speed and being really really clean.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
It sounds good, just make sure your movements are nice and economical and you're relaxed; if you don't have those two things you will NEVER reach that 250 bpm target. That is FAST downpicking so it's going to take a whole load of work.

Thanks. Is it normal for my wrist to become a little more unrelaxed when I get at higher tempos? or should I be completely relaxed at all times?

Quote by Ikonoklast
Sounds good to me. Do what Zaphod said though.

Also, nice sweep picking. It's nice to hear someone playing it at a decent speed and being really really clean.

Thanks
Quote by ibz120
Thanks. Is it normal for my wrist to become a little more unrelaxed when I get at higher tempos? or should I be completely relaxed at all times?

You should be as relaxed as possible at all times.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.