this won't stop me using various objects for arousal
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Love me guts.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I always find this short story very hard to read.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
read the story it was from. Haunted was teh shit.
I got a little more respect for you now ghenghisghandi
too bad you still have a gay username
I'm through part of it. Holy shit
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by genghisgandhi
my username has a sexual orientation?

you ****ing little shit 09/er
that smart assery will not fly with me young man!
no it does not technically have a sexual orientation, what i meant by gay is that I think you could have chosen a better one than two conflicting powerful names so people think youre a smart guy!
^ Ummmm, ok?

Great, disgusting story.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Shit, I was just telling my girlfriend about this the other day.

I have no idea how we got onto the topic, though.
Quote by epiless
you ****ing little shit 09/er
that smart assery will not fly with me young man!
no it does not technically have a sexual orientation, what i meant by gay is that I think you could have chosen a better one than two conflicting powerful names so people think youre a smart guy!

stfu 08er.
Using gay as a synonym to something you dislike or disapprove of is pretty damn offensive to a good amount of people. It also makes you sound like a dumbass.

This story is great. However, it came from Palahniuk's novel Haunted, and if you've ever read that book, you know that "Guts" is NOT the most disturbing story in there. It actually gets far worse in some of the other short stories.

I highly recommend that book to everyone, though. It might be my favorite Palahniuk book. Either that or Rant.
Quote by jetfuel495
I'm tempted to report you for flaming. You're quite the dick.

check the next line.
usually when people use the term smart assery in a supposed serious manner, it is typically sarcasm
Quote by Samdroid
This story is great. However, it came from Palahniuk's novel Haunted, and if you've ever read that book, you know that "Guts" is NOT the most disturbing story in there. It actually gets far worse in some of the other short stories.

I highly recommend that book to everyone, though. It might be my favorite Palahniuk book. Either that or Rant.

the short storys were not the worst. the main story was
between the guy cutting off his wiener than another man dies from choking on it
or the chef cutting skin off that girl and feeding it to her on accident.
yeah the short stories were childs play
Quote by epiless
check the next line.
usually when people use the term smart assery in a supposed serious manner, it is typically sarcasm

I know. But as the other guy said, using "gay" as an insult is pretty stupid. Also, you have no right to call him out for being an 09er, you 08er. Now I just don't like you twice as much.
The part about meat is bullshit.

I had to get my large intestine removed and you handle meat just fine. It's fruits, vegetables, and spicy food you have to look out for.

Dude should research better.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by jetfuel495
I know. But as the other guy said, using "gay" as an insult is pretty stupid. Also, you have no right to call him out for being an 09er, you 08er. Now I just don't like you twice as much.

again sarcasm. if you look at the context I was kidding about calling him out about being an 09'er

let me guess youre one of those people who have never used the word gay for anything other than a homosexual?
technically speaking calling a homosexual gay is also a misuse of words
Quote by epiless
again sarcasm. if you look at the context I was kidding about calling him out about being an 09'er

let me guess youre one of those people who have never used the word gay for anything other than a homosexual?

It's generally considered pretty immature and douchey to use "gay" as an insult, as "gay" is a well known synonym for "homosexual" and it implies that there's something inherently wrong with homosexuality. Which is bad, unless you're a religious fundie.
Quote by blackthought
It's generally considered pretty immature and douchey to use "gay" as an insult, as "gay" is a well known synonym for "homosexual" and it implies that there's something inherently wrong with homosexuality. Which is bad, unless you're a religious fundie.

oh there is something wrong with douches though?
when you get down to it anything insulting is immature.
im sorry if i offended any homosexuals who have viewed this thread.
where i come from guys call eachother gay all the time. of *** or bitch or any manner of insults, we dont mean anything by it, its just a manner of speaking. I highly doubt where I come from is the only place like this.
Quote by epiless
oh there is something wrong with douches though?
when you get down to it anything insulting is immature.
im sorry if i offended any homosexuals who have viewed this thread.
where i come from guys call eachother gay all the time. of *** or bitch or any manner of insults, we dont mean anything by it, its just a manner of speaking. I highly doubt where I come from is the only place like this.

Not uncommon at all. They're called "middle schools."

Also, I'm 99.9% certain it's impossible to offend an inanimate object, i.e. a douche.
so you dont make fun of your guy friends, you dont insult them at all in a playful manner?

Im in college now and people still greet eachother with whats up ******

so dont act all high and mighty
Quote by epiless

Hey. You're gay. I don't like you. End of.
I just finished reading invisible monsters... that book was epic
Drop the gun, try to shake, away the blindfold from your eyes.

Step Back. Evaluate. Recognize.