So I am getting my first paycheck from my new job at the end of the month, its probably gonna be 500 or 600 bucks and I'm getting an xbox 360 (and brutal legend, the reason im gettting it) with most of that money and i think i will have about a hundren bucks left after that, and no i dont want to save it. What should i get, i was thinking some cds, maybe more games, or should i get a pedal or something for my guitar. I could trade in my rp90 at a music store and get a couple cool pedals too, any ideas? which to get, which (metal) cds to get, pedal or game reccomendations?
If you only have one game you're going to get bored really quickly, no matter how much you think you like it. Definitely buy at least a couple more games.
Quote by samick007
If you only have one game you're going to get bored really quickly, no matter how much you think you like it. Definitely buy at least a couple more games.

Well it comes with halo 3. All my friends play it and when i go to thier houses i just end up playing thier guitar/bass after the first match becuase i get one kill and they get like 50 LOL Not fun. So i gotta get better.
Quote by MattAnderson111
Xbox Live and Cod4

Why COD4? Modern Warfare 2 is coming out in less than a month.
why dont you buy a PS3 and brutal legend? regardless, brutal legend isnt worth the money. horribly repetitive. but the soundtrack is amazing..

PSN: reldask
spend it at the strip club
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I got a 360 and regret buying it i would much rather spend it on a amp maybe if you want a new one
Quote by reldask
why dont you buy a PS3 and brutal legend? regardless, brutal legend isnt worth the money. horribly repetitive. but the soundtrack is amazing..

Becuase PS3's are more expensive and all my friends play xbox live and i want to play with them. And brutal legend looks like it was made for me LOL
good games...brutal legends, LFD2 when it comes out, Gears 2 is cool...pedals idk get a good wah or somethign and for metal CD's...Hm top 5 CD's off al time are...
1:Come clarity, In flames
2:hatebreeder, Children of Bodom
3:Fall of IDeals, All that remains
4:One X, 3 days grace (not really metal)
5:Shogun, Trivium
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
Quote by mechanix901
marijuana

+Crack the Skye

and an EH Electric Mistress pedal.

OR

Xbox Live+ Modern Warfare 2
pandora.com for kick ass free radio.
Quote by Levi79
Becuase PS3's are more expensive

I never heard anyone fail so badly.
I want an Xbox...

Wii sucks
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
If I could get 500-600 bucks monthly, I would save a part of it for 3 months and get a Fender American Strat and a pair of Lace Sensors. YUM!
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Quote by Levi79
Becuase PS3's are more expensive and all my friends play xbox live and i want to play with them. And brutal legend looks like it was made for me LOL

$299.
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-120-GB/dp/B002I0J4VQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1256007727&sr=8-1

Not that much more expensive than the $250 60 gb Xbox, and the same price as the elite. Cheaper, once you factor in having to pay for xbox live and buying a wireless antenna thing. Playing with friends is overrated, too. You can always play with them when you're at their house... :P but that's just me. Whenever I'm online with friends I can't think of anything to say other than trash talking, which really isn't that fun. I'd rather just play the game.

Brutal legend looks like garbage, too.
Quote by Levi79

true. the whole metal theme of the game is cool, but it lacks in gameplay. and it has a weird starcraft-esqe battle thing. but.. yeah.

Quote by Khromium
Bank, stocks, or bonds.
Or CDs. That is, certificate of deposits. Save up and start a Roth IRA.
Quote by Levi79
Hack your wii and it will be alot better, still not as good as xbox, thats why im getting one.

How do i hack it and for what
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by stanrobertsmith
education....
like if your making 500 per pay check there is room to grow..
not to be a downer

Nah, that's not metal enough for him.
Quote by grind
+Crack the Skye

and an EH Electric Mistress pedal.

OR

Xbox Live+ Modern Warfare 2

my man
i LOVE taylor swift...oyes in a creepy way
Quote by mechanix901
my man

'chyea! peace, bro.
Get Assassins Creed. You will not regret it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Levi79
Go to www.wiihacks.com or search homebrew chanell on youtube, you get free games and homebrew

Make sure you haven't downloaded the latest update for the Wii, though. They tried to patch the Wii so it could not be hacked.

TS, get Modern Warfare 2, GTA4, and Gears. You will have loads of fun with these.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by mechanix901
marijuana

+1 Quater ounce and some video games go well fine.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.