Whos Better and Why? both have great technique and feel..plus speed and talent is definately on their side...so im asking who do or dont you like more...and why...I just cant make up my mind...Pino's got a great groovy, earthy feel and the skills to back up his playing...Sheehan has alot of technique and is a highly regarded bassist also.

Also Jeff berlin (hard to match his skills) and there are soo many other bassists on the list...but what is it about these 2 guy's playing, phrasing and musical..composing/pieces?.....that makes you go buy the record? and listen to it over and over...and feeling the music and selling records...i guess it has to do with the whole produciton but...its a simple question...Who you prefer? and why?
White/Cream Faded 1966 Stratocaster
100 Watt All-Tube JVM410H
1960 Lead Cab-B
-------------------------------------------------
Last edited by CommBreakDown at Oct 20, 2009,
Ima go with Palladino. I really dont know why, I guess . . . I just love his sound. I'll come back and edit this with more of a reason if I can find a way to explain it that makes more sense.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
No VS. thread. Pointless arguments will ensue.

*reported*
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
^ This.

also,

SHEEHAN CUZ HIM'S CAN PLAY FASTERZZZ!!!!!!!!!!11!111!!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Right reported..i just needed a tittle to get something out of u ppl
1960 Lead Cab-B
and how is it pointless...its merely conversation about techniques and perferfences...its more like i wanna know why people..like these players....everything is Opinion..no ones right..and yes Billy Sheehan is techiniquelly faster and exciting to hear but i prefer pino's phrasing because it is a little more emotive
1960 Lead Cab-B