hey guys, I just got my marshall jcm 2000 dsl (100 watt) and its beast. However i still need a tube screamer for this thing and after finding out how many are actually out there i realized i might need a bit of guidance

my gear
ltd with emg 81/85
jcm 2000 dsl
4*12 1960a cab with new speakers

as far as genre goes, i got this amp since its the same one A.J. minette used to record Nocturne when he was still with human abstract and i really liked his tone, but i also read it was a great amp to get in general so here we are. If you don't know what they sound like here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u9KDMWJsAM

i'm also big on syncope threshold, protest the hero, BTBAM

if you don't know any of these guys...TLDR...BRUALZ METALZ TONEZ

I just know there is a lot of tube screamers out there (especially modded versions). any guidance would be great. thanks
if you got the cash, get a fulltone OCD or fulldrive. If not, get an ibanez TS-9 or TS-9DX. Great stuff all of these.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Maxon od-808. I love mine wouldn't have it any other way.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I've Owned a OCD v4..........it's a Good pedal But My Keeley Sd-1 is a better clean Boost and My Ibanez Ts9 is a better all around pedal the either of those 2 IMO. Save your Money and Get a ts9
I like the Retro-Sonic Eight-O-Eight Overdrive. It is a recreation of the original TS-808 Tube Screamer made with really high quality components. Just search on Yahoo: Retro-Sonic. But if you want to get a little heavier, I would look into the MXR Wylde Overdrive.
Make SURE you listen to that Zakk Wylde overdrive first. I didn't care for it at all, and I like almost every overdrive.
TS-9DX if your playing leads, it cuts through amazing and is versatile enough where u can get a good rhythm tone for blues too. If just rhythm, i would go with the MXR GT-OD, its discontinued now but if u can find one get it.