When I plug in my cables to the guitar, theres no sound coming though. I know why, but I can't fix it. The end of the wire is not touching the thingy inside the guitar(idk what its called). And I have to push the wire so a sound would come through.

If you don't know a solution, please tell me how to replace the entire output jack.
if the wire is loose coming from the electronics then just solder it up
but if you mean the tip of the output jack where it meets the cable inside the guitar itself then just bend it a bit so that it can make contact again
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by ChordMonger
you must learn how to solder to reconnect the wire to the lug on the output jack, or take it to a guitar tech to do it for you. he'll do the same thing, except itll cost you a bunch of money you dont really need to drop.
~b

Soldering is the easiest way indeed, Going to a tech is way too expensive, and soldering isnt that hard..
Quote by Dennis_SG
Soldering is the easiest way indeed, Going to a tech is way too expensive, and soldering isnt that hard..

How much will the tech charge me?
Just find someone you know that works on electronics they should be able to fix you up.Me personally I would pay $20-$25 bucks at most anymore than that buy a soldering iron and some solder
My Gear

Schecter Gryphon with Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and Jazz Neck PU's
Fender Superchamp XD Amp
Bad Monkey Pedal